Episode 10: Lab Rats vs Mighty Med (part 1)

Harper is sleeping in her dorm, Chase walks in excited about something he approaches her bed.

"Harp! Wake up!" Chase says, Harper wakes up and reflexively punches him.

"Owch!! Why did you do that!?" Chase "Chase!?" Harper says turning on the lamp.

"yeah!" Chase says "Oh my god

I'm sorry" Harper says getting up and walking over to him "I'm fine" Chase says.

"I'm sorry you know growing up locked in a house,With two murderous teenagers kinda gave me some reflexes" Harper says "It's okay, come on! I want to show you something!!" Chase says excitedly and takes her hand.

......................................................................

In the Mentor's Quarters,Adam, Bree, and Leo are sleeping when Chase

runs in, holding Harper's hand.

"AAAAAAAH!!! Guys, wake up! We did it! we did it! we did it!" Chase says.

Everyone wakes up scared "We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo says irritated.

"Chase, it is 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" Bree says "Wait, so you and Harper finally kissed!?" Adam says pointing to the two holding hands, Chase lets go of her hand.

"No" Harper says disguising "It took 5 years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it! We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way that the world gets its energy. Aaaaah!" Chase says.

"Are you serious!?" Harper asks in awe "Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam says "I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt" Bree says "I already did that....but Chase this is awesome!" Harper says.

"yeah right, come on!" Chase says.

......................................................................

in a room, with the transponder "Ooooh, you are so beautiful. Ooooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you. I love you. I..." Mr Davenport says "Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree ask.

"No, I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube" Mr Davenport "yeah that's easier to believe" Leo says.

"Here she is, the Davenchase energy transponder" Chase says ""she"?"

Harper who asks "yeah, why? Are you jealous?" Chase says quielty, he smirk "I'm weirdly starting to" Harper says sarcastically.

"So It's an unlimited source of energy, did you guys really get it!" Harper ask "Yeah like. what does it do?" Bree ask.

"It's kind of like Leo's transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source" Chase says.

"Oh cool, I've been looking for a new phone charger. Crack her open

and juice me up." Adam says "It's not a phone charger, Adam, it's a billion dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch to power an entire skyscraper" Mr Davenport says.

"So what'll that get me, like, 15 hours of talk time?" Adam ask "Right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype but soon, the entire world will run on my technology" Mr Davenport says.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology" Chase says "Yeah, my technology. Here let me show you how it works. For security reasons we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan" Mr Davenport says.