Episode 13: Bionic Action Hero (part 2)

At the film set, everyone is surrounded by droids and the clock is ticking,"Ten seconds" Bree says.

"Wait. Something's weird. Why would Giselle leave all her androids behind to blow up with us?" Leo ask,the androids start to geo-leap away.

"Good question. You should probably ask them before they all geo-leap away" Adam says "Three seconds!" Bree says.

"It's all your fault!" Harper says "Love makes people do dumb things okay!" Douglas says "Rage too!" Harper says irritably.

he set explodes, Chase watches from Giselle's lab "NOOO!" Chase scream "Well, that's a wrap on your family" Giselle says.

"Wait. What is that?" Troy ask the camera shows them running in the exterior shot of the building "They escaped!" Troy says "But that's impossible" Giselle says.

"Not really. Looks like you need my bionic intelligence more than your stupid robots do" Chase says Troy storms over.

"I was kidding. Please don't take it out, please don't take it out!" Chase says scared.

......................................................................

Everyone returns to the island.

"Great idea, Leo. But how did you know that grabbing onto an android while they were geo-leaping would geo-leap us out, too?" Bree ask "I didn't. I just figured if I'm getting blown up, I'm taking one of them with me" Leo says.

"Come on. We gotta find Chase" Harper says "I'll check his GPS locator" Douglas says.

"Poor Chase. This is all my fault" Bree says, everyone is silent "Notice nobody's saying no, it's not" Adam says

"No, I'm serious. I trusted Troy, and now Chase may die because of it" Bree says "I mean, that's what you get for falling in love with an android" Adam says.

"Hey, compared to some of the other guys she's dated, a robot's an improvement" Leo says.

"Harper why are you so quiet? They got Chase, you must be freaking out right now, but you seem so calm!" Douglas says as Harper searches the cyber desk for Chase, with a straight face.

"The thing is, I'm not calm" Harper says with a cold and serious tone "Look if I understand if you..." Douglas says but is interrupted by Harper slapping him in the face.

"Ow! What was that?" Douglas says "Wish I was freaking out Douglas here I am this is all your fault! Now Chase could be dead and it will be your fault, nobody wanted that crappy movie to begin with, now either you help me find Chase's GPS signal or you keep your mouth shut!" Harper says angrily.

"wow you're really upset..." "Give me a reason not to be!..do what I say!" Harper gives the order.

Douglas trips Chase "His GPS signal's not coming up. Giselle must've deactivated it." Douglas says.

"Great. So now Chase's fate lies in the hands of your evil ex-girlfriend" Bree says "Hey! At least she's human" Douglas says.

Harper shakes her head "girl we're gonna save Chase I promise I promise
I'll clean up my mess!" Douglas says, Harper nods and takes a deep breath.

......................................................................

in the common area.

"Chase could be anywhere" Bree says "And if he's in pieces, he could be
everywhere" Adam says "Adam!" Harper says "Sorry" Adam says.

"Wait a second. I do have Giselle's phone number. Would it be weird to just call her?" Douglas says "Eh, you don't wanna seem too eager. Wait two days until you ask her out again" Leo says.