1. What We Call Each Other

It's hard to define what they were. He was pretty sure she's a little sister for him. Someone cute, petite, with a voice that could hypnotize everyone who listened.

He had her number and Kakao account in his phone. And she's the girl he texted the most, more than anyone else.

He usually only read texts and answered only urgent ones. Even his parents had to wait for him to reply to their texts. He loved them dearly, but he's just too lazy to reply to texts.

He texted them when he's very happy, though. And he read everything in their family's group chat.

In contrast, whenever she texted, he could find time to reply. Their texts mostly consisted of photos of the sky, songs they linked to each other, or paintings.

In his phone, he saved her name as: ❄Snow Child❄.

**************************

He's a sunbae she admired, with endless talents that felt unfair sometimes. Somewhere along the way, he became an older brother she shared her thoughts with.

In her phone, she saved his name as, 🍑Min Ho Oppa💚 for his role in Dear M.

Taeyeon unnie (ackkkkkkkk I could call her unnie now) said she was confused as to why younger idols with different genders were scared to interact. It was really different from her generation.

"Maybe it's because we could lose everything we build so much faster, Unnie."

Taeyeon gaped at that, but also nodded vigorously, saying she understood.

That's maybe why she and Yun Oh Oppa always acted as if they were strangers outside of SM and when they were not with their friends.

************************

Find me on X: moondongeun142