23 ¶¶ MANSION II

~*~
ASHLEY

"

"You, Jayden and I sleep in the same room." I noticed Jayden gulp from where he was.

"Pumpkin, you....."

"No." She crossed her arms tightly and shook her head. "I won't go to bed if both of you don't come with me."

"Jordan...."

"Please mummy." She turned and gave  me the cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen .

I looked at Jayden and coincidentally, he was already looking at me. I tore my gaze away from him. "Fine. Let's go to bed."

"Yay." She clapped excitedly and began pulling my arm. "I'll show you the room. It's bigger than our house."

~*~
JAYDEN

"

I was about to spend the night, in the same room with my ex girlfriend and baby mama.

Jesus.

I haven't slept with her in...., years.

Not in that kind of way. Even if that was also accurate.

What I mean is that we haven't shared I bed with her in a while. Thank God I showered when I got her call.

Jordan lay comfortable in the middle of the bed while kicking her little feet in the air.

"Mummy you stay here." She patted the space on her left. "And Jayden, will stay here."

Ashley rolled her eyes, clearly she wasn't thrilled to share a bed with me.

She crawled into the bed with that oversized T shirt and baggy shorts that reached her knees.

Her hair was messed up in the most beautiful way ever.

Jesus. I'm going to get a fxxking boner if I keep this up.

I took a deep breath before heading to my side of the bed where Jordan immediately attached to me and giggled.

"Can you read me a bed time story?"

I didn't have children books in my apartment but I think I could figure something out.

"Would you rather watch one instead?"

She nodded and then I picked up the TV remote on the nightstand and put a bedtime story for her.

She detached from me and sat up with her focus on the screen. I on the other had had no interest in knowing how Mr rabbit left his home and did shxt.

All I could do was hopelessly state at the hot mess next to Jordan. She was actually watching the show with focus and then I felt Jordan small hands pick mine and placed them with medium sized ones on her tiny lap.

I immediately turned and I met Ashley's gaze. I stared into those beautiful eyes of hers that was a bit disrupted because of the TV reflection.

Right now, I wanted nothing more than to grab her chin and kiss the fxxking hell outta of her.

She broke eye contact and tried taking her hands out of our intertwined hands but I didn't let her.

She glared at me and I smirked. She turned her attention back to the TV and a few moments later Jordan fell asleep.

We detached and I turned the TV off. Ashley tucked Jordan in the bed properly and kissed her forehead.

She brushed her hair with her fingers softly and had this proud looking expression in her face.