The Change

The next day came as Chase woke up he was greeted with a semi opened door with the pinkish box on his floor and it was open. "Mmmhnn... why is this even here?" he looked around making sure no one was looking or hiding, after he did so he picked up the box and put it on his bed till the door opened came in his best friend Marshall and Skye. "Oh- you're awake" Marshall wagged his tail "Morning sleepyhead" Skye giggled "Morning pups, uhhh what did you need? and why is this here?" confused and tilted his head "Well, we came here to uhh.." Marshall hesitated till Skye continued "We want you to try it out again!" she clarified. "W-What?!" shocked and sat back down to his bed "W-Why would i try it out-" he was then silenced by Skye as she came close to Chase and slowly slide the pink pacifier in between his mouth. "Trust us please, I know you have been troubled so much about all these changes and stuff and we want you to take a break from it for a bit" she worryingly responded "Yeah Chase, the other night we saw you were crying yourself to sleep" Marshall exclaimed as he sat on the other side of Chase and gave him a hug. Chase hesitated and had a blush as red as Marshall's fire hat as he removed the pacifier "H-How and Why would you guys think this would help me?" flustered look but his mind was rattling with mixed emotions, from joy to sadness, anger to nervousness he could not stabilize himself until Marshall grabbed his paw and made him face him "Chase..." as he grabbed the notebook and handed it over. "I'm sorry that we took a peak to your notebook, but it was open when we came in... i couldn't resist but-" he teared up and hugged Chase till both of them were laying on the bed while Skye held the notebook reading it. "H-hey i-its alright Marshall... its just something i write, its not actually that bad" reassuring the dalmatian "Well either way, me and Skye want to do something it's the least we can or want to do... so p-please?" Marshall whined and made his puppy eyes to Chase which he couldn't resist and responded with a heavy sigh and blush 'F-Fine... what do you guys want?" curious as he raised his ears up and heard Skye close the notebook and tapped the box "Well in short we want you to use this old stuff again, now we know that you have a history of it then why try to hide it anymore if this makes you who you are?' Skye held his paw and trying to gain some trust or closure to her ideas "B-But Skye that was years ago- and I was just a puppy before- how do you think-" he was suddenly pulled by Skye and laid on his back as Skye took out the poofy pink diaper and slid it under his bottom surprisingly it was fit even big for Chase, and the diapers poof is so big that it separated his legs apart which made Chase blush deepen as it has been a long while since he felt the soft and comforting feeling of a poofy diaper against his mid section. "Well? how does it feel puppy?" Skye giggled and teased as she patted the diaper, Chase could only mumble and grumble softly in response as he can't even process his thoughts and emotions of how he was being treated right now. "I think our puppy likes it Skye" Marshall giggled and nuzzled Chase as he grabbed some stripped stocking and slid it into Chase's arms and legs "You look so adorable baby" Marshall happily exclaimed as he could not resist the cuteness "Alright for the finishing touch" Skye grabbed a princess dress that has the dress part be stable or standing still similar on how a tutu dress has so this dress does not hide or be able to be drawn down so the poofy diaper was visibly shown for the on lookers. Marshall stood up and grabbed a whole body mirror and showed it to Chase as he stood up and stared at it, the feeling and shiver came up in his spine as his thoughts were arguing against his feeling his thoughts were arguing about his reputation and dignity of being a strong male character that should be able to handle situation a man that should not feel any other emotion that needs validation or care, while his emotions was flying back and forth on how his dreams of having the feeling or return of wearing a diaper and princess look like before was something he wanted to return and now he was given the opportunity to do so. 'Well- *gulp* w-hat do you think?" Marshall nervously asked while Skye closed the box and waited for a response and the next thing they knew is Chase was on his knees hugging both of them and in tears as he lowered his ears while his tail wagged happily with that Skye and Marshall hugged back and nodded as their thoughts of what will happen came true they were happy with the results. "It's alright puppy, from now on time to time whenever you want to feel like this just tell us and we will be here to help you" Skye teared up and patted his head, Marshall placed the pacifier again on Chase's mouth and got up. "I'm glad you are happy about this Chase, it's what matters more for us especially since you do the most to keep us happy no matter what the cause may be, so take this as a return and our gratitude" 

What will happen next?... find out soon