7. My baby

Kunti found herself in a mysterious situation , stranded in the middle of some jungle . She walked through a direction without knowing where it lead . After a long walk she came across a beautiful place . The ground was covered with grass that acted like carpet . It was so soft and cool to walk on top of it after having walked on the rough forest path for this long . She walked a little further but stopped on her path as she heard a sound of someone talking from nearby . She went in the direction of the sound and finally found its source .

A woman was knelt down on the ground and she was trying to teach her baby to walk . Kunti got so engrossed by it that she was watching it without interrupting the woman . The lady was leaving her baby from her support making sure he is at her hands reach and moved a little and the baby would try to run towards her and they both giggled . It was so lovely to watch and It reminded her of her baby , It was almost 8 months since she had lost him and there wasn't a moment that she had lived without thinking of him . Kunti shifted her attention to their faces .

The woman was otherworldly gorgeous unlike anyone she had seen before and the baby was the cutest , he had inherited his mothers beautiful pair of blue eyes . Kunti remembered her son's similar captivating eyes . It took her a moment to realise that the baby with the women resembled a lot like her lost baby . After a careful look she was sure that it was him .

She was about to shout at the lady for stealing her son when she heard the roar of a lion . Kunti was scared as it was looking straight at them . Kunti shouted at the women to run and stood before them .

Kunti was in no way letting any harm come to her child so she stood before them ready to become the prey for the beast , It stood there silently without moving an inch . Kunti saw that the lady was still playing with her child . She shouted at the lady again asking her to run with her child but she didn't move an inch as if she had not heard her shout .

Instead the woman waved her hands at the beast which obeyed her and went closer .

" Look , who is here . You want to go on a ride on Simba ? "

She picked him and made him sit on the lion supporting her child as the lion walked slowly .

Kunti couldn't believe what she was seeing . The lion seemed like their pet or something .

She went closer to them saying " He is my child "

The woman lifted the child carrying him in her arms . She then looked straight at kunti for a fleeting moment .

And then as if nothing had happened she started walking from there. Kunti went after her but suddenly she vanished . Kunti ran and ran but she couldn't find her anywhere . She didn't want to loose her child again so she ran again but soon she stumbled upon something and fell hardly on the ground , her eyes closed on itself after loosing every bit of her energy .

Kunti woke up panicking , breathing heavily . She was back in the palace and realised that it was nothing but a dream .

____________________________________________________