2.Mystery

The king of devas ( immortal beings created by the triad of god's ) , Indra and other devas teleported to vaikuntha , the abode of lord Vishnu . It was their final hope to unravel the mystery behind the unknown god that kunti had invoked to give her a child . Previously they had gone to Brahma and lord Shiva and met with disappointment as they didn't have answers to their questions even being omnipresent .

Vaikuntha was a vast cosmic ocean , somewhere in there Lord Vishnu was lying on the coiled body of sheshnag , A giant serpent with multiple heads . While his consort goddess Lakshmi sat next his feat .

As they reached vaikuntha they saw that sage narada was already present there

As they reached vaikuntha they saw that sage narada was already present there .

"Narayana Narayana " recited the sage who was a great devotee of lord Vishnu . Vishnu looked at them with a calm and ever pleasant smile .

" I know the reason behind your visit , but I don't have the answers for it . But we can infer from the events that the story made in the mortal world seems to be a true one and the women who took the child is not a human , she must have answers that you seek " said the omnipresent god even before Indra could ask the question .

" let's visit her and find answers to our question " suggested Lakshmi .

Just then lord Shiva and Brahma appeared there with their consorts . They all together transported to earth to visit the mysterious lady

It was believed that the trimurthy's existed from the start of time . It was they who had created and maintained the universe . But even they didn't have the answers regarding their origin . Until now it is was believed that they were the supreme power but the unnatural occuring in the mortal world because of a boon and the events that followed made them realise that they were wrong .

It had been a day since the baby was born

It had been a day since the baby was born . His mother made a hut using her maya and there she was residing with her child . She was not sure of how long she could use her powers but she could feel it getting diminished with each moment spent in the mortal world the prithvi lok .

She had chosen a place that was secluded from humans in a forest . She was enjoying every moment she spent with the child .

She was out in the nature carrying him . Birds and wild animals had gathered around her . She spoke to them telepathically telling them to be quiet as her child was sleeping . They listened to her and silently stayed there watching the devine mother in love .

Suddenly a flash of light appeared there

Suddenly a flash of light appeared there . The birds flew , animals ran away as they got scared away by the light .

Shristi sensed the presence of devine beings , her own creations . They didn't know about her existence and they were now here to learn .

All the gods presented themesleves before the mysterious lady . Who was carrying her child , looking at them without an ounce of shock in her face . Even mortals would perform severe penance of almost their entire life to get their darshan . But she stood there like they didn't matter to her . She had a devine aura and her beauty was matchable to none .

" Who are you ? " lord brahma broke the silence .

She gave a mischievous smile , A smile that could make anyone surrender at her feets .

But lord Shiva was not the one to fall for such tricks . The lord's anger knew no bounds for the women's behaviour .

Godess Lakshmi calmly repeated the question again . But this time shrishti was busy talking to her child introducing each of the gods to her child . The baby curiously watched each of them with its toothless smile .

Lord Shiva had lost all the patience . The God of destruction lifted his trident to behead the arrogant lady .

All the devas saw fear in their eyes as the god of destruction threw his trident towards the women . One of the most powerful weapon in the whole universe .

All the spectators watched in awe as the trident stood frozen few inches away from her . She looked too angry now as it had caused the baby to cry . Even lord Shiva felt shivers seeing her anger . She touched the trident with her forefinger making it disappear at once .