15

I wash my face feeling deja vu for the 6th time since I have had a moment to myself. I feel like this skincare routine is the only time I feel at home. 

"Welcome to my breakdown," I say wiping my face to only myself. God, I am even talking to myself.

I hear a knock on the door and feel every nerve in my body being ignited. I can't get a moment's rest, can I?

I wrap the long silken red robe around me. I walk towards the door. My hair flows over the backside of the robe.

I reach the door and swing it open, revealing two people I don't want to see. Abrontly slapping the door on their face.

"Y/n...pl" Bonney says as I slam the door in her face walking towards the vanity.

I hear the door handle rattle slightly before whispers.

"More like welcome to my nightmare," I say as I sit on the bed. Already knowing that they will find a way into the room.

On cue, it opens. I look up with my arms crossed over my chest waiting for them to tell me whatever they have to tell me.

Bonney and Ray are standing at the door frame, as the door hits the wall neither one of them looks like they used their hands to make that happen.

"It seems like 'no' isn't in your vocabulary," I say giving them a blank stare.

"No we didn't, but I also know you are too smart to play dumb," Bonney says stepping through the door frame.

I straighten a little at her words, and I hate the fact that I want to smile at her nonchalantness. 

"We know you have questions Y/n. I can't answer them-" Ray starts.

"But I am not a bloodsucker. So this way, we get around the little loop hole don't we fro fro," Bonney says smiling up at Frank.

I look over towards him as his face looks like he might throw up.

"Interesting," I say leaning forward.

"I thought you might be intrigued by that," I hear another voice say. I look over to see a fire-red head smirking at the door.

"Nice of you to finally join sister. We tried waiting but never know with how you drink if you would be up earlier enough for this," Bonney says over her shoulder still keeping a close eye on me.

"And miss this? If two of the most known vampires are creaming in their pants for her I want her to know everything she can," Hayley says walking into the room almost skipping.

"Well then....what should I know," I ask.

"I think the better question is, what shouldn't you know," Hayley says.

"I think we should start with what she has questions about and go from their ladies," Ray says pinching the bridge of his nose, "you guys are acting so weird it's giving me a headache."

"Well come on Ray. We don't get many awes and oos like you guys do. Once she knows us...we lose that pizazze," Haylye says rubbing her hands into his fro.

He hisses at her and she raises her hands into the air and slowly backs away.

"Ok...my first question is. Why am I here," I ask.

Ray rolls his eyes and the girls take a deep sigh.

"We don't know and whatever Ray knows he cannot tell. You need to start brawder and work your way in, unfortunately, Bonney says. 

"OK sorry. What type of people were hear besides vampires? I can tell you guys are witches which just so you know we didn't know existed. Who else is here," I ask looking at each of them.