Beginner's mistake

Dino: ughh... it's a mess!

thunder struck the earth, announcing to the mortals that their god had returned-ok too much, let's just skip it.

surrounded by not one but three maguu kenkis.

the source of this problem is... when dino was wandering around the island, he got hungry. so he decided to hunt some wild animals....

until he came across a ruin that had some kind of barrier. to look at, it was just an ordinary ruin. but what made him curious was that this kind of barrier could only be found in the cardinal world.

yes.

Dino: who in veldanava-sama has this ability? absolute guard... are you kidding!? the current user i know is rimuru, and what's his name again... ahh, masayuki!

let's say it was rimuru. for what purpose would it be necessary for him to perform such a move?

what could be inside the ruins?

Dino: and also... surely rimuru-san is here... in this world. i just can't feel his aura *yawn*

while talking to himself, the three maguu kenkis suddenly attacked him. their katanas were coated in lightning and also black flames.

Dino: yep! it's rimuru's doin-gyahhh! *got blown away*

after the one-sided battle, dino thought of leaving the barrier as it was and flew to the next island... known as narukami island.

where things might get crazy.

for them of course :)

----

we went to narukami island, inazuma.

a nation currently closed by the order of its deity.

inside the japanese castle, there is raiden shogun sitting on her throne.

R.shogun: hmm... what's with that aura earlier...

while lost in though... kujou sara, one of her trusted subordinates entered the room.

Sara: your exellency!

Shogun: what is it...?

Sara: one of my subordinates spotted a mysterious man in ritou.

Shogun: then why bother me just because of one person?

Sara: apologies, but that man is said to be able to use elemental power without having vision

the shogun's face was slightly surprised for a moment before she put on a stoic expression.

Shogun: how could that be...?

Sara: that's... *lowering her head*

shogun stood up from her throne, walked past sara and out of the room.

sara quickly followed the shogun to see what would happen next.

the scene once again changed to ritou, where dino was.

surrounded by soldiers who were pointing their spears at him.

at first, dino was just playing around with them, fighting here and there.

but after a while, they started to get in his way. he summoned the wind and thunder to scare them away.

Dino: get lost!

striking the soldiers with thunder and blew them away with the wind.

Shogun: using elemental power without having a vision...

the sound of high heels could be heard from behind, as raiden shogun walked towards the man with kujou sara on her side.

a look of annoyance graced dino's face, seeing that something troublesome was trying to get in his way, again.

Shogun: your existence is very dangerous... being able to wield such power... as i thought, you are the biggest obstacle to eternity!

thunder shot into the sky as it was released by the shogun.

the shogun then slowly floats while a katana... coming out from the woman's chest:^

that sounds wrong...

Dino: what show am i watching...

when she finally took out the katana, it glowed purple with lightning flowing inside the weapon.

the shogun then suddenly disappeared and reappeared right in front of dino.

the shogun then attacked him, but dino casually caught the katana with his hand. seeing this, the shogun's eyes widened for a moment and forcefully withdrew her weapon and took a step back.

Dino: *yawn* you have power... and i applaud it.

the shogun once again jumped at him and her glowed purple than before.

she summons thunder, right above him as a distraction while the shogun readies her weapon.

a mischievous smile formed on the man's face. he then decided to play with this woman for a while.

a light shone in his left hand as a silver-colored sword with golden lines appeared.

Dino: can your sword handle excalibur? *smirk*

-------
ayoo... this lady will surely ded🗿

anyway, kind of short chp. sorry...

welp, enjoy🍪