Drunken Revelries and Unexpected Encounters: A Halloween to Remember

After a long Thursday, the Slytherin group gathered in the common room. Blaise initiated the conversation, "So, what do you guys think about the party? Will you come?"

Caroline, confused, questioned, "What party?"

Mattheo, with a hint of sarcasm, responded, "The Halloween party on Saturday in the Slytherin common room. We will be also celebrating Theo's birthday"

"But Halloween's today, besides birthday?" Caroline pointed out.

"Yeah, right. We should celebrate today on a school night and besides Theodore's birthday was yesterday, on the 30th," Draco replied .Caroline said to Theodore, "Happy birthday." He rolled his eyes as she was one day late. "Is the party only for Slytherin's?"

Blaise clarified, "No, others are also invited."

Caroline nodded in understanding, asking about Harry's usual party attempts. She learned that he often attempted parties, but rarely Slytherin ones. "Okay, that's good. What about costumes?"

Annoyed by her questions, Theodore snapped, "God, have you never been to a Halloween party?"

Mattheo, more patient, explained, "You don't need to dress up, but pretty much everyone does."

A mischievous smirk spread across Caroline's face as her gaze met Pansy's, who mirrored the expression. Lorenzo, curious, questioned their smirking. Draco, with a knowing look, remarked, "They are planning to dress like total sluts."

Rolling his eyes, Theodore continued, "Well, Potter, no need to dress up you can just go as yourself then."

Draco, irritated said , "Not again." Draco sighed, sensing trouble. Caroline, undeterred, shot back, "Well, maybe I could dress up as a mirror to help you realise how ugly you actually are."

"What did you just say?" "I didn't realise that you're also hard of hearing,"

The tension escalated as Theodore, seething with anger, stood up and pushed Caroline forcefully against the wall. The sudden commotion drew the attention of everyone in the common room.

"You think that you can ju—," Theodore began, his rage building, but Mattheo intervened, cutting him off, "Chill, Theodore." Mattheo pulled him away from Caroline, guiding him back to their seats. Caroline, unfazed, watched Theodore shoot deathly glares in her direction while angrily rolling his tongue in his cheek. The common room atmosphere crackled with lingering tension.

--------------

"Caroline, hurry up! I also need to dress up," Astoria called, knocking on the bathroom door. Caroline, finally ready, left the bathroom. "What do you think?" Both Pansy and Astoria expressed their admiration for her costume—a perfect blend of scary and sluty, ideal for a Halloween party.

"But who is it?" Astoria asked as she entered the bathroom.

"It's a muggle horror figure called Ghostface," Caroline explained, earning confused nods from the two girls. Caroline's costume featured a short, low-rise skirt paired with a long-sleeved shirt. The shirt accentuated her waist, and it was  V-shaped end revealed the sides of her stomach.

"I really hope that your brother won't be there," Pansy commented as Caroline picked up her mask.

"Same. Otherwise, I'll need to wear the mask the whole time, hoping no one would notice that it's me," Caroline chuckled. Once Pansy finished her makeup, she stood up to reveal her costume—a slutty zombie. Caroline couldn't help but admire her friend. "Please marry me," she said, looking at Pansy, "I never knew that zombies could be that sexy." Pansy winked in response, and soon Astoria joined them.