The Masked Phantom

This chapter will feature The Wander (who makes his first Debue)

Legends tell of a mysterious figure that wanders the land. He bears no face and is draped in a long black cloak to conceal himself. Some people say he is searching for something, but nobody knows what it is. The figure only appears at night and by morning. He is gone. People began to call him The Wander.

A few years ago
As the travels road down the dirt path, with the moon high in the sky. The quiet breezes shock the branches slightly. Even though traveling the roads could be dangerous with Deamos roaming the streets. However, there are far worse things than Deamos roaming the roads.

"Do you think we should be out this late?" one of the travelers asked, looking worriedly at the roads. "Pff, you worry too much. We're just heading to Biggerton. It's nothing major," his friend smirked.

"But, what if a deamos comes?" he asked again, "would you quit your whining about Deamos! They won't bother us as long as we mind our own business," his friend said, "But some have begun to speculate that maybe..." his voice trailed off, "Maybe what?" his friend asked, looking at his friend's face of terror as he froze in place.

As they were walking down the road, his friend suddenly noticed a pair of deamos blocking their way. One of the deamos spoke up, "Go on." The friend was nervous and replied, "What are you saying?" The deamos started to tower over them as his friend nervously chuckled and said, "Oh, nothing. We're just passing through."

Both deamons snarled and leaned closer, baring their teeth. The travelers thought this was the end and closed their eyes, waiting for the kill. But it never came. When they opened their eyes, they saw a cloaked figure holding a staff. The figure had a skull mask covering its face and a fox as a necklace. And both deamos were gone.

As the sun rose from the north, the figure faced the pair and turned around. "Please don't kill us," one of them begged. However, the figure didn't say a word in response. Instead, he glanced at them before disappearing into the forest.

"What was that," One asked, "Honestly, I'm not sure,"...

~~~*~~~Present Time
Ria roamed the small town as she found herself questioning things. Will she be able to save Senn? Can they even defeat Michael? What if something happened to Senn? What if? What if?

She then noticed a small crowd of whispers and chatter, "What's going on?" She questioned, "The Wander stuck again," one of the towns folk again sighing, "Who's the Wander?" Ria questioned as she looked at the poster.

Wanted Alive
The Wander
Last Seen Roaming Town around midnight.
He wears a black cloak, a skull mask, and a fox neck shall.
Be cautious!
Do not engage if found!
If you have any information see local officials
You're safety is granted
Reward Reward Reward

Ria studied the poster for a moment. It seemed this 'Wander' wasn't welcomed, "How long has this been going on?" Ria asked, "For about two years. He comes and goes. No one has seen his face. But, get this, rumor has it that he's been fighting deamos," He said and looked around before leading Ria into an alleyway.

"But I know where to find him?" he said. Ria leaned in, "Rumor has it there is an Ardoni group that supposably works under someone named Dante. He can tell you more," He looked around hoping no one was watching, "you can find Dante by the old tavern just up the road. If you tell anyone I said this I will deny it!" he said then left.