4 - Leo

Chapter 4 - Leo

—————— 4 ——————

"Hello", Jungwon says, as he gets inside Heeseung's car.

They drive away from Jungwon's house, and begins the trip to school.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday? Were you sick too?", Heeseung asks.

"No, but I took care of Sunoo hyung"

"Why?"

"Because he was really sick?" Jungwon replies.

"I'm just curious, because he's usually fine by himself", Heeseung says.

"Yeah, but I was with him the day before, and I fell asleep. When I woke up it was too late to go home and he was not feeling well"

"Well, thank you for taking care of him, if his or my parents find out he's sick they're going to act as if the world is ending!" Heeseung laughs.

Jungwon chuckles, before texting Sunoo.

As he's about to text him, he sees the selfie they took together the other day, and smiles. He puts it as Sunoo's contact photo and texts him.

They arrive at school, and Jungwon walks to his locker to get his stuff

—————— 4 ——————

"Jay why did you bring your own lunch, you could literally buy food for the whole school with your money..." Heeseung says.

"Homemade food tastes much better than the food they have here!" Jay says, and opens his lunch box.

"So how is Sunoo?" he asks.

"He's worse", Jungwon replies, and takes a big bite of his sandwich.

"Aw..." Sunghoon says. "We haven't seen him much lately, because we don't share a lot of classes... Wish him a fast recovery from us when you see him again"

"I will", Jungwon smiles.

"I hope he recovers before the halloween party, because I'm gonna get him drunk", Jake smirks.

"Yeah that's not a good idea", Heeseung says.

"What, why not?", Jake asks.

"I got him drunk once at a party, and some stuff happened... It's one of the reasons why he was bullied and made fun of a lot last year..." Heeseung pouts.