7 - I Love You

Chapter 7 - I Love You

—————— 7 ——————

Sunoo looks at the time, and arrives at the park. It's 6 pm, and he still has a little hope that Jungwon is going to be there.

He sits down on a bench, and studies his surroundings.

S: It's already dark.

Sunoo feels a tear run down his cheek, as he looks at the snowflakes falling from the sky.

S: I didn't expect him to show up anyways...

He starts crying, and tears fall of his face. Jungwon is nowhere to be seen, and it stings so much.

Jungwon is standing in his hallway. For some reason he's putting his shoes and jacket on.

J: I know he's not going to be there, but I still want to go. I don't know why, but I just have to.

He leaves his house and walks towards the park.

As he approaches the park, he notices someone sitting on a bench a little further away. He quickly recognizes the pink hair, and walks towards him as he hears sobbing and crying.

"Hyung", Jungwon says, as he sits down next to him.

The sobbing stops, and Sunoo goes quiet.

"What are you doing here?" Jungwon continues.

"W-We were supposed to meet here"

"Right..."

They sit there for a while in silence, and Jungwon feels a sting in his heart, as a tear runs down his face.

"I-"

"Do you remember the first time we met?" Sunoo interrupts, and closes his eyes.

"Of course. The first day of school", Jungwon replies.

"No. Before that..."

"We met before school?"

"It was here, you know. In this park", Sunoo says.

Jungwon thinks about it, but can't remember it.

"I'll tell you about it"

*Flashback*
Sunoo's past

Sunoo walks past a park, and sees an empty bench. He decides to sit down for a bit, as tears fall off his face.

Anyone who walks past him can hear his loud sobs, but he doesn't care.

Suddenly, a stranger sits down next to him. He's unstable when he bends down, but finally gets his balance back when he rests his body on the bench.

Sunoo stops crying and looks at him. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jungwon"