__More Headcannons__

I'm baaaaack! >:)

——————
Sad stuff :)

- Constance was the first one to find out about Oceans anorexia. She had known for a while but Ocean kept denying it until it was Constance confronting her.

- Noel has bulimia. He has sworn to never let anyone find out.

Back to normal :)

- Noel inhales Dr. Pepper

- Mishca told Jane about the griddy. He's trained her to do it when he says "witterawy do the gwiddy. Do the gwiddy rn man"

- Jane got her own credit card once. Once.

- Ricky loves DHMIS.

- Ricky showed DHMIS to Ocean once and she cried during the creative song.

- Ricky has a collection of Minecraft plushies.

- Noel bites off his nail polish when he's nervous

- Noel HATES Taylor Swift.

- Ocean LOVES Taylor Swift.

- Noel and Ocean frequently argue about the topic.

- Constance and Mishca are actually quite a good duo.

- Mishca wanted to make Noel's favorite cake for their anniversary, he finally accepted Constance's help and there was only one fire!!

- One time when Mishca was in a bad mood, Jane accidentally bumped into him and he impulsively cursed at her. This was what happened for the next hour:

 This was what happened for the next hour:

- Noel always has his headphones on.

- Mishca devours at least 5 plates during thanksgiving dinner

- Constance really sucks at board games, but she tries.

- Ricky's house is free therapy, there are cats EVERYWHERE.

- Whenever someone is hungry Constance is immediately in the kitchen making a 5 star meal.

- Constance is way too nice for her own good, even if she doesn't want to be sometimes.

- Mischa HATES shots.

- Mishca also despises splinters. Like he really really really hates them.

- Noel is really scared of the ocean.

- Oceans laugh is far from elegant.

- Jane can't play games with jump scares because she'll break whatever she's playing on.

——————

Has the rtc fandom officially died while I was away? :(

- Laterzz🫶🏻🫶🏻