Backstory 1

Fatima: Zac I'm scared. You just signed your contract, I still have a year of school left, what are we going to do with a baby right now?

Zac: Fatima don't kill my baby.
Fatima: Zac really.... I'm not trying to kill your baby

Zac: then what are you saying?? We have been together since Junior year of High School. You trusted me with your heart, with your virginity, you mean to tell me you don't trust me with providing for our family?

Fatima: Zac... you know it's not like that. Babe you're about to be traveling to and from different states imma be left home alone pregnant. Babe this could be a lot. I have classes, I might have to stop working then what? I'm in school no money, boyfriend constantly traveling and I got a baby on the way.

Zac: baby I got us. You hear me, I got us. You don't pay bills now, so why would you start.

Fatima: ZAC!
Zac: it's a joke baby, damn. Listen to me. You know I love you right? What did I tell you the day we made love for the first time?

Fatima put her head down as a tear fell from her eye down her cheek. Zac lifted her head up and wiped her eyes.
Zac: look at me..... what did I tell you?

Fatima: you said that you never loved anyone as much as you love me. You said you would make me your wife one day and that you promise to always take care of me.

Zac: have I lied? Do I take care of you? That ring on your finger shows that I'm a man of my word. Baby I know the timing is not right, that's why we haven't got married yet. You want to finish school, I got it . Baby you will still finish school, we will get married, you will be a famous lawyer, and all the things. Our baby is not going to stop that.

Zac: baby please, listen to reason, I got us.