Part 9

Fatima: Good morning baby

Zac: good morning, how you feeling? You were knocked out when I came upstairs.

Fatima: I know babe I'm sorry I left you with the clean up

Zac: baby I don't care about that, I care about you. You see I put your phone on the charger. I saw your prescriptions why do you have one for antibiotics?

Fatima: I have a sinus infection. Remember a while back when I went for my check up, they told me about it and I forgot to get the prescription. I stopped by earlier today before I came home.

Zac: why you ain't tell, are you sure you're ok?

Fatima: I am babe, what do you want for breakfast?

Zac: whatever you make is fine, I'm dropping Zoe off this afternoon. Then I'm all yours.

I can't believe I was so careless. Thankfully he didn't pry. The last thing I need is this dumb shit blowing up in my face. I'm kind of nervous about seeing Angela. I really want to relax and have fun. Hopefully she won't make it weird. I threw some biker shorts on and a crop t and make my way downstairs.

Fatima: Zoe put your slippers on, I told you about walking barefoot.

Zoe: Mommy can I have pancakes?

Fatima: yes now slippers please, also you can bring 2 toys with you to your grandparents house, that's it. Don't ask for more than that do you understand?

Zac: why she can't bring what she wants? It's grandma house 😂

Fatima: Zac.

Zac: I'm just asking baby, chill

Fatima: Zoe go get your slippers on and when you get back your pancakes will be ready.

Zac: Zoe......

Zoe: ok mommy

Fatima: you know what I'm talking about Zac, this is why she get pops.

Zac: I'll handle it.

Fatima: you don't have to, imma tear her ass up, she keep it up and see what happens.

Zac: baby, I said let me handle it, you've been irritable the last couple weeks. I know school is kicking your butt, but you can't take it out on Zoe

Fatima: are you freaking serious. Zac, I'm not taking nothing out on Zoe. She's a child, a smart mouth child. Who doesn't listen.

Zac: babe she's 5 come on now.

Fatima: Zac! Make sure she has what she needs, I'm going to shower.

Zac: you want me to wash you back 👀👀

Fatima: no Zac!

Zac: damn baby now you mad at me? What I do?

Fatima: I'm not mad Zac, my period dropped thats all.

Fatima has been moody for weeks now. I was kind of hoping she was pregnant until she just let me know her period is on. Maybe a few drinks at this game night will loosen her up. She just needs to relax. A few hours later we pull up to game night. Drinks it poppin, music is playing and the vibe was on point.

Zac: Kyle what the fuck is Belinda doing here?

Kyle: man I know, apparently she's friends with Damien's wife, they go to the same salon or something.