Part 8

As I hold on to her waist and guide her rhythm, she is riding the shit out me. I don't know what's gotten into her but damn our sex has been bomb lately. She's super wet and this pussy always has been a vice grip. I put her leg over my shoulder and angle her body to receive this curve. She is a moaning mess in my ear. Begging for relief. I'm not going to lie, I love hearing her come undone.

He is fucking the life out of me. He knows I love this arrogant shit. He's fucking me from the bottom and because he placed my leg over his shoulder all I feel is dick. I feel so full. It's in my stomach and every time he pumps he hits my g spot. This man knows my body. I hope he doesn't know that I'm pregnant.

Fatima: awww baby wait it's too much, I can't.....
Zac: yes you can baby, you taking this dick
Fatima: babe it's too big back up some
Zac: I know baby, I know
Fatima: Zac oh my god I'm cumming
Zac: shit baby you're squirting, let daddy have it.

We had been going at it for about 45 minutes. My procedure is tomorrow so I've been fucking him like crazy. The last few days. I plan to tell him my period is on afterwards and the second week wing it. Start an argument or something. Angela and I have weird energy right now because she's against my plans. But I know my husband.

Zac: damn baby
Fatima: I know
Zac: come here
Fatima: babe no, I need to shower
Zac: come give me a kiss

I walk back over to kiss my husband. This man still does it for me. As I make my way to the bathroom I hear his phone go off.

Zac: baby we still going to the game night? Kyle just texted me.

Fatima: idk babe, we don't have a sitter, idk we might have to take a rain check this time.

Zac: come on now baby, you and Angela still beefing.

Fatima: No!

I told Zac that Angela and I were having an issue because I took sides with Lori. He believes me , he says we need to cut it out. Little does he know Angela made me feel some type of way about my decision. She's fucking judging me and I have always been there for her.

Zac: Babe! Fuck you daydreaming? Wasup ?

Fatima: nothing babe, I heard you. Listen don't forget I have a study group I'm attending tomorrow so I'll be unavailable most of the morning. I should be home by 5 latest.

Zac: I didn't forget, I'll pick up Zoe from school and we will hang out until you get home. I can pickup some takeout that way you don't have to cook.

Fatima: cool babe thanks.

The next morning Lori met Fatima at planned parenthood. She was her support person. Fatima was able to get in and out incognito. She went back to Lori's for a nap and made her way home around 4:30pm.  At the same time Zac had Zoe in the living room playing Barbie's when Fatima walked in.

Zoe: Mommy!

Fatima: hey bug how was your day?

Zoe: I was on green all day so daddy is playing Barbie's, he's skipper and I'm Barbie.

Zac: Wasup baby, how was your day?

Fatima: long, my period came on while at my study group, luckily I caught it. I'm about to shower real quick.

Zac: it's early this month?

Fatima: yeah I know, I have been really stress with school and everything. I guess I didn't realize how much it's been affecting me.

I showered and got dressed in some tights and a sports bra. I'm having some cramping but forgot my prescription. Zoe came up requesting a movie night with me which is perfect. I'm going to take a Motrin and a nap while watching princess and the frog with my little love bug.

Zoe when upstairs with her mom. That gave me time to straighten up downstairs since my baby had a long day. I also have an interview coming up for my new Nike deal and I need to prepare for that. Tomorrow is our date night so game night at Kyle and Angela's is a one for two special.

Zac: Mom can I bring Zoe earlier than usual, tomorrow is date night so I need to run a few errands before hand.

Aubrey: she can spend the weekend, bring her now!

Zac: she's have a movie date with her mom, but I'll bring her around 2 tomorrow and pick her up Sunday afternoon if that's cool.

Aubrey: you know that's fine with me. I love spending time with my grand baby. How's Fatima doing I called her earlier but she didn't answer.

Zac: mom she's been working really hard trying to prepare for her upcoming test. My baby going to become a lawyer.

Aubrey: I know she has. Nicole said she couldn't get a hold of her too. How are you two as a whole.

Zac: we good mom, you know communicating more. I know she's stressed when I'm away. So I'm making sure I'm present when I'm home. Staying up on our date nights. Keeping our Sunday family days. Speaking of that we are at your house this week right?

Aubrey: Yes! Family dinner after church at my house. Y'all should come to church we me but that's another story.

Zac: Ard mom, let me go and I'll see you tomorrow when I drop the princess off.

I loaded this dishwasher and put the take out away. I checked on my girls and now it's time to chill in my man cave. When my phone rang,

Zac: Yo
Unknown: hey is this Zac?
Zac: yeah who this?
Unknown: this is Kia from LA we met when you were in the city playing against my team.
Zac: oh yeah Wasup
Kia: hey, I was trying to see if you could do my podcast. I know you're busy and all but maybe if you're in town we can make a day of it. I show you around town, we do the podcast and then maybe dinner?
Zac: ummm yeah the podcast sure, but the date and dinner I'm going to respectfully decline. My wife would not be ok with that. Have you reached out to Mia, she's my manager and handles my schedule.
Kia: I meant no disrespect, I was just meaning in a work related way that all. But yeah I have Mia's information I will reach out and hopefully see you soon.
Zac: Cool thanks again.
Kia: no thank you, have a good night
Zac: you also.

Mia(boss lady)- hey Kia from babes and sports just reached out to me!

Zac.Taylor- You mean sluts and sports Zac and why? How'd she get your personal number?

Mia(boss lady) - she was at the last game I played in LA telling me about her podcast, I was in a bit of a rush and gave her my card. She wants me to do her podcast.

Zac.Taylor- ok I'm on it.

A few hours later I went upstairs to see my baby girl sleep on top of her mom. I picked her up and took her to her room and tucked her in. Afterwards I went to shower and got ready for bed myself. Fatima was out! My baby must be really tired. Imma make sure tomorrow is a good date day. I just remembered I didn't turn the kitchen light off and I need to check to make sure the alarm is on anyway. I make my way back downstairs to the kitchen. Where Fatima's dead phone lay on the counter on top of a prescription for antibiotics and painkillers. I don't think nothing of it but what the hell she needs antibiotics for is the question.

The next morning I wake up not even making it through the first scene of princess and the frog. My husband is sound asleep next to me. I go to get out of bed and on my nightstand is my phone plugged in and the 2 missing prescriptions.