[2.6] Nasty Juice and Valentine

Word Count: 4364 words.

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Sitting down in Dumbledore's office was you and Erika. One case of a petrified student and a discovery of a Parseltongue was enough to trigger the need of (L/N)'s action. Of course, the writing on the wall, two of the attacks are only the beginning. What you and Erika needs to do now, is background understanding. Starting with a certain bloodline.

"We got two owls, two messenger and a long scroll of the Peverell line. Where do we start?" Erika was excited, getting her hands to work on something else than her boring assignments (boring is not the word, but school is getting boring for her).

"Potter comes from the Peverell, we need to find out how Harry is in any way related to Slytherin... which is Lizzie's line of ancestry." You told your sister and her eyes sparkles like stars once more.

"Aw, Lizzie is related to Slytherin? What a pleasant surprise." For some reason Erika find adorable. "Ah, is that why Dumbledore sent her away?" She quickly connected the dots.

"Yeah, that and because Voldemort is after her blood." You nod and tell her about Lizzie's unique magic.

"So, she's gifted solely for his cause? Dear god..." Erika was plainly disgusted, to think that Lizzie's entire existence was that for Voldemort is saddening. "But it all makes sense now..." Erika exhale.

"Exactly what make sense?" You sip your hot chocolate, preparing yourself from Erika's truths that are known to blast like ballistic.

"Everything about Lizzie makes sense, at least so far." Erika conjured a board to write on. "Her existence, her current position within the care of the Malfoy and so on..."

"I used to find it odd that the Malfoy insist on taking her in, but now that we know, the Malfoys are ensuring their safety in case the worst happens. And when the worst happen, Lizzie will be their ticket to prosper within the Death Eater ranks."

"The worst case being... his resurrection?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I mean, the entire reason Philosopher stone happen was due to their trial of bringing him back. You said it yourself that Harry wasn't able to completely murk Voldemort, it's only logical that you know who is trying again." Erika shrug.

"How can we completely murk him though? The way I see it, Harry's soul was the perfect blade against his tainted soul." You mentioned last year.

"I'm afraid that's a topic we need tackle after we're done with this Chamber of Secret shenanigan." Erika reminded. "From this Peverell scroll, it is fact that Harry and Voldemort are indeed related, but they are a very distant cousin. How exactly he got his Parseltongue, that's still for debate."