The mistery daughter

Before you read this, this connects with another one of my books called Ophelia Nicole Swift.

Travis had always known that Taylor was a woman of many secrets. She had a mysterious aura that drew him in, a charm that was as intoxicating as it was intriguing. But nothing could have prepared him for the secret she was about to reveal.

It was a typical Saturday afternoon. Travis was at Taylor's apartment, helping her rearrange the furniture. As they moved the couch, a small, worn-out photograph slipped from beneath the cushions. It was a picture of a young girl with fiery red hair and striking blue eyes. The girl bore a striking resemblance to Taylor.

"Who's this?" Travis asked, holding up the photograph.

Taylor froze, her eyes wide as she stared at the picture. She took a deep breath, her fingers trembling as she took the photograph from him.

"This... This is Ophelia," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Ophelia?" Travis echoed, his brows furrowing in confusion. "Who's Ophelia?"

Taylor took a deep breath, her eyes meeting his. "She's my daughter, Travis."

The room seemed to spin as Travis tried to process her words. "Your... daughter?" he stammered. "But you never mentioned..."

"I know," Taylor interrupted, her voice filled with regret. "I should have told you sooner. I just... I didn't know how."

Before Travis could respond, the front door creaked open. A girl with fiery red hair and striking blue eyes walked in, her gaze falling on the two of them. "Mom, I'm home," she called out, her eyes widening as she noticed Travis.

"Ophelia," Taylor said, her voice choked with emotion. "This is Travis."

Travis stood there, frozen, as he stared at the girl who was the spitting image of the photograph he had just seen. He could see the same fiery red hair, the same striking blue eyes. He could see Taylor in her.

"Hi," Ophelia said, her voice hesitant as she extended her hand towards him. "Nice to meet you, Travis."

Travis shook her hand, his mind still reeling from the revelation. "Nice to meet you too, Ophelia."

As he looked into her blue eyes, Travis knew that his relationship with Taylor had just become a lot more complicated. But as he looked at Ophelia, he also knew that he wouldn't have it any other way. This was a part of Taylor's life, and if he truly loved her, he would have to accept it, no matter how unexpected it was.

After a while Ophelia went to her room and both Taylor and Travis went to the couch and turned on a movie.

Taylor paused it half way through and said just above a whisper level "She's Joe's daughter." Travis looked over "What?" "It was January of 2008 I was 18 and was currently at the time with Joe Jonas he convinced me to have sex with him and when I found out I was pregnant he seemed so happy until I was about to give birth to her. He broke up with me through a phone call and didn't even care or try to see his daughter I've hid her from public eye since birth be I didn't want her being in the spotlight until she decided to herself." Taylor looked down in shame.

Travis knelt down in front of her. "Look at me Taylor she may have been a surprise to me but I get why you didn't say anything to me at first but, she is beautiful and looks identical just with red hair." Taylor looked up smiling.

"MOM YOUR TELLING ME THAT MY UNCLE IS NICK JONAS AKA THE MAN I HAVE WANTED TO BE MARRIED TO SINCE I WAS LITTLE THE MAN THAT I HAD POSTERS ON MY WALLS AND YOU FUCKING DATED JOE HOLLY SHIT OMG!!!!!!!!!" Travis and Taylor whip their heads around to Ophelia.

"Yes honey come here I will explain everything to you ." Tay responded and opened her arms as Lia looked like she was crying.