Ophelia meets Jason & Kylie

Taylor woke up the next morning with the bed empty. She looked around for a couple of minutes before putting her glasses on and got out of bed to look for Travis.

Taylor pov
I couldn't find Travis so I sat on the couch & talked to mom. "Hey is Ophelia with you or dad?" I asked. When I looked up I saw Kylie walked into me & Travis's side of the connected hotel room and she looked puzzled. "She's with me we're exploring London." My mom says. "Alright thank you I'll talk to you later love you mom." "By honey" mom said and I took my phone away from my ear.

"Hey I didn't know you wore glasses." Kylie says I got up off the couch and went to sit with her at the bar area in the kitchenette/ dining area.

"I do but I usually wear my contacts I just haven't put them in yet

"I do but I usually wear my contacts I just haven't put them in yet. I know you're wondering who Ophelia is, She's my 15 year old daughter."

Kylie looked shocked "You have a daughter?" She asked.

"Yeah I do, I had her when I was 18 because when I dated Joe Jonas back in 2008 he convinced me to loose my virginity to him & I was stupid enough to fall for his bullshit and I got pregnant I found out in late January early February that I was pregnant and I had her On Halloween of 2008. She looks exactly like me but with red curly hair." I replied.

"Wow, did you at least figure out where she is?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah She's with my mom they're exploring London do you know where Travis is?" I looked at her.

"No but I bet Jason knows" she says and walks back into her side of the hotel room.

A couple of minutes later she comes back and says

"Jason's not in the room."

"Let's get dressed and we can meet up with my mom and daughter for lunch and maybe then they'll be back" I tell her and she nods and goes and gets ready.

Once both of us got ready we ended up meeting my mom & Ophelia at a cat cafe in Central London.

"So where are we meeting up with them?" Kylie asked.