The healing

Taylor

Me and mom started making chai tea sugar cookies and then some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

After the cookies were done I grabbed Meredith, Olivia, and Benji and curled up on the couch while mom came in with plates of cookies. We started friends and it was a nice quiet night. Dad and Austin were out doing something.

After a few hours of friends the guys came back and Austin looked very happy in a revengeful way almost.

Austin

I can't believe that asshole would do that to my sister and after almost 6 years of dating her. I walk into my room.

I'm so pissed so I text the douche.

Austin
WTF WHAT DID MY SISTER EVER DO TO YOU TO EVER DESERVE YOU HURTING HER LIKE THAT
Joe
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS SHE IS A SELF ABSORBED BITCH
AUSTIN
NO SHE IS THE SWEETEST HUMAN EVER SHE TREATS HER FANS WITH THE AMOUNT OF LOVE AND RESPECT AND KINDNESS THAT THEY TREAT HER AND YOU CANT EVEN SEE THAT SHE LOVED YOU YOUR A NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE WHO CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIMSELF AND HIS REFLECTION
JOE
"read" (he left Austin on read)

He fucking left me on read god dammit can't even man up to finish a conversation. I put my phone down  and go to sleep try and let off some steam.

Taylor
After a couple of hours of friends it's now 10:30 at night so I grab the cats and say goodbye to mom and dad. I then walk upstairs and lay down in bed. Hopefully I'll feel better soon.

I'm so sorry about it being a shorter chapter this was just kinda giving insight as to her processing and coping and her spending time with her mom and also showing the protective side of Austin.