Tender Care

Taylor lay in bed, her body weakened by a stubborn flu that had taken hold of her. She was happy she didn't have to cancel any of her upcoming shows because she was on a break from touring but, was feeling frustrated and miserable. But little did she know that help was on its way in the form of her caring and attentive boyfriend, Travis Kelce.

Travis had received the news of Taylor's illness and immediately hopped on a plane to be by her side. He arrived at her Nashville home armed with a bag full of remedies, comfort foods, and a heart full of love. As he entered her bedroom, he found Taylor curled up under a mountain of blankets, her face pale and her eyes tired.

"Hey, beautiful," Travis said softly, his voice filled with concern. "I'm here. How are you feeling?"

Taylor managed a weak smile, grateful for his presence. "I've been better," she replied, her voice hoarse. "But having you here makes it a little easier."

Travis sat down on the edge of the bed, gently placing his hand on her forehead to check her temperature. "You're burning up, babe. Let's get you some medicine to bring that fever down."

He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a bottle of fever-reducing medication. He poured a glass of water and handed it to Taylor, making sure she took the right dosage. As she swallowed the pills, Travis couldn't help but admire her strength even in her vulnerable state.

Once the medicine was taken care of, Travis turned his attention to making Taylor as comfortable as possible. He fluffed her pillows, adjusted the blankets, and even brought in a tray with a bowl of warm chicken soup and a cup of herbal tea.

"Here, love," he said, placing the tray on her lap. "This soup will help nourish you, and the tea will soothe your throat."

Taylor's eyes filled with gratitude as she took a sip of the tea. "Thank you, Travis. You always know how to take care of me."

Travis smiled, his heart swelling with affection. "It's the least I can do, Taylor. You've brought so much joy to my life, and now it's my turn to be there for you."

As the day wore on, Travis remained by Taylor's side, tending to her every need. He fetched her tissues, made sure she stayed hydrated, and even read her favorite books aloud to keep her entertained. He held her hand, offering comfort and reassurance, as she battled through the worst of her symptoms.

In the evening, as the sun began to set, Taylor's fever finally broke, and she started to feel a little better. She looked up at Travis, her eyes filled with gratitude and love.

"Thank you for being here, Travis," she whispered, her voice still weak but filled with sincerity. "You've taken care of me so well."

Travis leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead. "It's my pleasure, Taylor. I'll always be here for you, through sickness and health."

As the night fell, they settled into a peaceful sleep, knowing that tomorrow would bring a new day filled with love, laughter, and the promise of a brighter future.