Chapter 6

The SeaWing soldiers began to charge toward Anemone's friends. "Don't you touch them!" Anemone screamed. Anemone's slashed her claws across one of the SeaWings. "I am the queen's daughter, and I order you to leave them alone!" Anemone said. Shark glanced at the SeaWings holding Ostrich and Moon. "Very well," Shark said as he "made a signal at the SeaWing soldiers. Now take us to my mother," Anemone said. "The queen is conducting business at the deep palace, you may wait for her in the summer palace," Shark said. Shark lost contact with Anemone and turned to a SeaWing. "Send word to the queen," Shark said. The queen, my mother! Anemone thought. Anemone then began to fly into the ocean. I'm going to meet my parents today! Anemone thought excitedly. "Uh, what's going on now? I still can't see," Umber said. "Anemone managed to get us out of the trouble she got us into," Kinkajou said. "Kinkajou, be nice, please," Moon said. "If that was the welcoming committee, we must be near the summer palace, I wonder how they concealed it so well," Ostrich said. "Wait till you see," Pike said. Anemone flew with her friends and SeaWings, until they reached a large island with medium-height tree's at the top of it. "Don't tell me that's the summer palace," Anemone said. "Just watch," Pike said. The SeaWing soldiers dove into the ocean, and Anemone followed after them, and Anemone's friends followed after her.