Chapter 7

Part Two: Into The Deep

When Anemone rose from the water, she saw a large palace, and it had about 12 floors from Anemone's sight. "The missing princess? It can't be!" A SeaWing said on one of the floors of the summer palace. "Look at her wings!" Another SeaWing said in the same floor. "The queen was right! She came back!" The third SeaWing said. In the scroll, they threw a parade with a whole orchestra, Anemone thought. Anemone looked around the palace, and didn't see an elegant-looking SeaWing flying toward Anemone with her possible father. But my parents aren't back yet, so this is pretty good, Anemone thought, real dolphins playing harps would look silly anyway. Anemone looked around, noticing the SeaWings were staring at her. Everyone's staring at me, Anemone thought. She then shot a glare and Shark and ANNOYING Pike. Why didn't Shark give a welcoming speech? She thought, he's probably mad that he'll never be queen, it's so beautiful here, it already feels like home, I should have grown up here, everyone's really staring at me, Anemone thought anxiously. If Shark isn't going to make a speech, I'd better do it myself, Anemone thought, I want make a good impression on the dragons of my kingdom. "Hello fellow SeaWings," Anemone said, "I'm Anemone and, um- Anemone stopped herself. "I'm very happy to be home at last!" Anemone said, and. . . And um. . . Anemone hesitated. "I look forward to meeting each of you," Anemone said embarrassed. Three moons, that was the worst speech in Pyrrhia, Anemone thought, putting her talon over her face. "I think you should take me somewhere I can wait for my mother," Anemone said. "Up there," Pike said, pointing to the Summer palace. "The palace is so beautiful," Ostrich said. "It looks like it grew into this shape," Moon pointed out. "Is now the right time to ask about the feast?" Umber asked. "This island is amazing!" Anemone said. "It keeps us hidden," Pike explained. "So, which floor is for missing princesses?" Anemone asked Pike. "top would probably be best," Pike said, "the last visitor we had was that NightWing." "NightWing? What NightWing?" Anemone snarled. "I don't know, he looked big and bad-tempered," Pike said. Morrowseer! Anemone thought. As Anemone talked a bit to Pike (of course she still saw him annoying), she saw a throne. "Is that the throne?" Anemone asked. She then saw another throne. "And. . . Another one?" Anemone asked as a rhetorical question, it's too small for a king, so. . . Did Queen Coral make me a throne and wait all these years for me to come and fill it? Anemone thought, a throne of my own! Already! Then, a SeaWing flew up to the level, it was an adult female SeaWing, she was majestic, beautiful, and huge, with blue scales, she had enormous blue wings with royal patterns of webbed talon prints underneath them, she smelled like sea air and starfish, she had sharp white teeth and a forked tongue, her eyes were a warm blue color, and her neck, chest, and wings are adorned with strands of pearls, she also had a twisted white narwhal horn spear attached to the tip of her tail, with black ink-stained claws, and a rumbly voice, and Anemone knew who it was. "Mother!" Anemone yelled happily. Queen Coral then wrapped her wings around Anemone. "My baby! I knew you'd come back to me, I knew you were out there, trying to find your way back, I never stopped searching for you." Queen Corals words was EXACTLY what Anemone wanted to hear, it was exactly what the SeaWing queen in the scroll said word-to-word. Someone does want me, I have a place in the word, Anemone thought. "Mother! you pulled me to hard!" A voice complained. When they got closer, Anemone noticed It was a female SeaWing dragonet, she had dark, deep, royal-blue scales like sapphires that have pale emerald-green flecks underneath them, they were nearly identical to Queen Coral's, they shimmered like cobalt glass in torchlight, she had sharp white teeth, blue talons, a long neck, translucent blue eye's, she had azure-blue wings, the color of the sea, that have starburst's shaped like webbed talonprints underneath them, she had a sleek, elegant form, one of her wings had a cut near the edge and she had a powerful tail, she also wore several strands of pearls, including a beautiful, heavy, oddly shaped, cool, smooth, long strands of shimmering pale purple pearls draped around her neck, as well as one wrapped around her chest and wings, and she had a brash voice. "Who is that?" Anemone asked about the dragonet who seemed no older than three or four years old. "Oh, that's Tsunami, your sister," Queen Coral said.