5-1

Because the matter with Gu Yun Zheng involved her trip to Central Africa, Su Wei An was afraid that her mother, who was already worried about her father's illness, would be angry. She decided to wait until her father recovered and was discharged from the hospital before confessing to them, not to mention that her father was still living in the hospital. Corey, she was also afraid that the affairs between them would cause many unwarranted rumors and affect Gu Yun Zheng.

When she told her mother about her father's illness at night, her mother was shaken again. Fortunately, Su Wei An helped her in time, and her father had turned the corner and was sent to the ICU, so her mother felt a little relieved.

When Gu Yun Zheng returned to the department after the consultation, the first thing he did was to discuss the next treatment plan with Su's mother: "The patient's aneurysm is more serious than we thought. Although it is not completely confirmed that it is related to the experimental drug, But judging from the current situation, we must withdraw. Once the patient's condition stabilizes in two days, we will immediately send him for a CTA examination to avoid the presence of other high-risk aneurysms."

Su's mother nodded repeatedly in shock, but couldn't help blaming herself like Su Wei An: "It's all my fault. Why did I agree to allow him to participate in any clinical trial?"

Gu Yun Zheng looked at the annoyed Mother Su and consoled her: "This is not necessarily due to the experimental drug. It may also be that the patient had a risk factor for aneurysm in the early stage, which just happened to grow at this time. What's more, even if it is really a drug, This is not what you expected. The early results of this drug are very good, and the industry is generally optimistic. If it were not for the patient's severe adverse reactions, it might be able to control his Huntington's symptoms well."

Su Wei An also said: "Yes, Mom, didn't you say before that this drug played a good role in controlling my father's symptoms? As for possible adverse reactions, they are inevitable risks during the clinical trial period of the drug. I can't complain. You!"

Su's mother didn't speak, but judging from her expression, Su Wei An knew that her mother's mood was not much relaxed. She accompanied her mother at the door of the intensive care unit from 10 a.m. until the visiting time of the intensive care unit at 3 p.m., and then went in. She glanced at her father and saw that all vital signs were stable, and then she breathed a sigh of relief.

After that, her father's condition improved again and he returned to the general ward. Gu Yun Zheng immediately prescribed a vascular imaging examination. On the day of the examination, there was an operation in Gu Yun Zheng's group, and everyone went to the operating table. Su Wei An and her mother stayed in the ward from 8 a.m. to about 3 p.m., but they never waited for the master who took her father to the imaging department. Su Wei An An felt something was wrong, so she went into the doctor's office and found a doctor from another group to ask. The other party looked at the list and found that the time was this morning, but she was a little surprised that the patient had not been picked up yet, so she called the doctor again.

After a while, a senior doctor with a loud voice rushed up in a hurry and shouted to the doctor: "Didn't your department pick up the patient who underwent enhanced CT in the morning?"

Su Wei An was startled: "It's impossible. We waited all day and didn't even see anyone coming to pick him up."

The master was also a little surprised and said: "How is it possible? When I came here in the morning, a female doctor gave me a patient's examination sheet, pointed out the patient to me, and watched me take the patient away."

As he said that, he looked around the doctor's office and pointed at the person next to the window, "That's her."

Su Wei An turned around and saw that the female doctor standing by the window leisurely drinking coffee was Wen Ran.