1-3

After leaving the hospital, she couldn't find a better job in the short term, which was almost like sitting on nothing. Although the hospital's salary was not much, it could always support her.

Although she and Gu Yun Zheng didn't like each other, luckily they still had the ability to hide whenever they could. Gu Yun Zheng is a person with strong planning skills. She figured out his habits and knew when to appear and when to disappear. After a few days, everything was fine.

But there is one thing that cannot be avoided. The victim of the car accident really did not wake up as Gu Yun Zheng said.

Everyone knows what this means.

When the life support equipment was removed, the patient's wife and two children held his hand tightly and murmured something in the local dialect. At first, she was still trying to restrain herself, but when the ECG monitoring became At that moment of a straight line, in that shrill siren, she howled.

When she calmed down a little, her relatives took her husband's body away according to local customs. She packed up all her things, and before leaving, she specifically asked Su Wei An to take her to the two chief surgeons. She said the same thing twice in a slow and sincere tone.

Gu Yun Zheng asked: "What did she say?"

Su Wei An glanced at him and translated to him word for word: "Thank you for everything you have done for my husband. I know you have tried your best. God bless you."

Even if the patient really cannot wake up, his family has tried 100% and they will not regret it in their future lives. This is the best result that Su Wei An mentioned before.

Gu Yun Zheng pursed his lips and for a long time just said: "Thank you."

After the family member left, Su Wei An sat in silence for a long time. Probably because he discovered her abnormality, Dr. Secou came over to comfort her and said, "Don't be too sad. Although the patient passed away in the end, we felt your sincerity in fighting for the patient's chance of surgery. This is already the best result. You don't have to beat yourself up about it."

Su Wei An held her lips and seemed to be smiling, but there was no smile at all. She hesitated for a moment and then whispered: "I don't blame myself, I just think that sometimes life is really weird. There is nothing. The good person loses his life, while the culprit gets to see the light of another day."

She looked up at the ward not far ahead. Through the glass, she could see that the driver who caused the accident that day had improved a lot. His family had brought him precious supplements, and he was yelling at his wife.

Although he will still be investigated by the police when he recovers and is discharged from the hospital, he has already hired a lawyer to deal with it. He only said that it was a traffic accident and denied that he was drunk. He seemed to have an air of letting the matter be over.

Dr.Secou followed her gaze and suddenly understood, and couldn't help but sigh.

Su Wei An lowered her head and murmured in very soft Chinese: "Sometimes I can't help but think that it would be great if there was a points system in life. At least it would give people a direction to strive for."

It was just a sigh. After saying it, she couldn't help laughing at herself for being naive, so she used Chinese, not wanting Secou to hear it. However, she didn't expect that at this moment, she only heard a man's deep voice coming from behind: "The direction is you. I didn't find it by relying on others to give it to me."

It's Gu Yun Zheng.

Su Wei An jumped up and stood up almost subconsciously. She turned around and took two steps back to distance herself from Gu Yun Zheng.