3-4

She didn't know when she fell in love with Gu Yun Zheng. It might have been when he carried her back to the hospital from a pool of blood; it might have been when he pulled her behind him to protect her; or it might have been when he had the brain hemorrhage. In her surgery class, he answered all her questions word by word and methodically. So even though she admired his knowledge, she still held her chin and said, "Isn't this what he should know?"; so she couldn't help but speak for him; so at the moment of being stabbed, the first person ,he is the one who wants to ask for help...

But what's the use of liking it?

The things he said were unimportant were extremely important to her.

In the face of life, this love is so insignificant and powerless.

She suddenly wanted to cry, or maybe she wanted to cry, but she took a deep breath and said with a smile: "I can't like you. I finally convinced myself that as long as I get sick, I will give up on myself and not burden others. I can't Let there be more things in this world that I may miss."

She raised her eyes, the water in her eyes was still wet, she looked directly at Gu Yun Zheng and said word by word, "I don't like you, not at all!"

"Why can't there be something that makes you nostalgic? You are still alive and well, but you only want to give up on yourself. What's the truth?"

She broke away from his hand and said, "This is my theory. Rather than living to make others and myself suffer, it is better to give up as soon as possible. You see, we can't even explain such a simple truth. Teacher Gu should find someone who can talk to him. The girl you like the most!"

"I don't need any girl who likes me!"

"I don't need you either!"

blurted out.

Afraid that she would never be able to say these words again, she almost didn't think about it and said these hurtful words by instinct. Between opening and closing her mouth, she just wanted to cut off the little feeling she had for him. .

That's a ridiculous little thought.

"Gu Yun Zheng, the reason why I seem to be close to you is just because you are the only person I have known since I came here. As for those other thoughts, I really don't have any other thoughts at all."

She said this, but did not dare to look up at him.

Gu Yun Zheng no longer knew what expression he should make. He just frowned and glared at her, asking: "Are you serious about what you said?"

Su Wei An smiled and said, "Of course I am serious, how dare I make fun of the teacher?"

His repeated persistence was in vain in the face of the stubborn Su Wei An. He tried hard to get closer to her, but she stubbornly refused to let him stay thousands of miles away, and there was nothing he could do.

Gu Yun Zheng closed his eyes, sneered to himself, turned around and left the ward.

Seeing his figure disappear outside the ward, Su Wei An's whole body's strength seemed to be drained away. She leaned against the wall and slowly squatted on the ground.

She kept telling herself in her heart that what she was doing was right, and that it was right to rein in Gu Yun Zheng. Gu Yun Zheng was just a novelty to her. She had finally accepted herself. How could she dare to expect that there could be another person in this world? Accept her wholeheartedly?

People have so much greed, and she has so much greed. If they are together today, they will think about tomorrow, and if they are together tomorrow, they will think about the future, but she... has no future!