4-4

She was about to say, "It's okay, I'll wait."

Wen Ran, who had finished her work at some point, came back at this time. As soon as she entered the office, she saw Su Wei An talking to Du Yun Cheng. She was stunned at first: "What's the matter?"

Then she greeted her with a bright smile, "You came back for such a long time and we didn't have time to have a good chat. Uncle is feeling much better now, right?"

Su Wei An responded calmly: "Yeah."

But she felt disgusted in her heart when Wen Ran asked her about her father.

On the day she was admitted to the emergency room, she and He Xiao Guang mocked her in harmony, which almost delayed her father's condition. Su Wei An also experienced it . In her eyes, Wen Ran was asking for boredom at this moment.

Wen Ran stood calmly between Du Yun Cheng and Su Wei An, and said very "magnanimously": "Wei An, if you need any help, just tell me in time. Although a lot has happened in such a long time, It's something, but our friendship is still there, I will definitely try my best to help you, and Yun Cheng, he may also help you with small things."

Wen Ran said this partly to the others present and partly to Su Wei An.

A lot of things have happened in such a long time, which refers to the controversy over the signature of the article.

In the eyes of people in Corey, Wen Ran and He Xiao Guang are the victims. At this moment, Wen Ran can still think of friendship and take care of Su Wei An, which shows that She was so generous, and when she mentioned Du Yun Cheng, she used the words "maybe too", just to tell Su Wei An that Du Yun Cheng didn't have a deep friendship with her, Su Wei An, and they didn't care about trivial matters. Come to Du Yun Cheng.

Su Wei An looked at Wen Ran's serious look and suddenly smiled. It's really ridiculous that Wen Ran is always so serious about such boring things. But her eyes were clear and cold, with a hint of chill as she said, "I don't need help from a 'professional' like you."

Her father was in a critical moment, and Wen Ran's cynicism was still in her ears. Why should she trust the judgment of professionals? If Gu Yun Zheng hadn't suddenly appeared, she would have received the news of the loss of her loved one at the police station!

First, she robbed her of her achievements, framed her wantonly, and almost harmed her family. Even her chest was as broad as the Pacific Ocean and she couldn't bear it. What's more, Su Wei An believed that her mind was limited. If her father hadn't still lived in Corrie, if she hadn't If she hadn't been very tired from taking care of her seriously ill father, she would never have had such a peaceful conversation with Wen Ran again.

Du Yun Cheng tried to explain Wen Ran: "For An An's sake, Wen Ran's words that day were unintentional and not malicious. She later heard that your uncle was in critical condition, and she blamed herself a lot."

Blame yourself? Looking at the arrogant look on her face when she came in, was there any trace of remorse?

Wen Ran had done enough to fool Du Yun Cheng with these words. After going through so many things, Su Wei An no longer believed them.

Glancing at Wen Ran's half green and half white face, Su Wei An said coldly: "I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

When she walked out of the office, she heard an unknown Liang You Zhen's voice coming from behind her: "Wow, this Su Wei An is so awesome..."

Although Gu Yun Zheng was not here, in the afternoon, the director of the Department of Neurology came over for consultation in person and said, "Dr. Gu said that the patient's condition is complicated and insisted that I come over for consultation in person and give me the information!"