10-2

Early the next morning, she sat in the department refreshed, waiting for the 10-minute lecture scheduled after the morning meeting.

She thought it was just a small speech that was not related to Corey's main research direction and that no one might pay much attention to it. However, she didn't expect that the busy Director Wang Huan Zhong did not leave the meeting after the morning meeting. He wanted to listen to the content of her speech together.

Because of the presence of the director, this drill suddenly became much more formal. Even the doctors present at the lecture became nervous. Everyone knew that the director was used to asking people to ask questions, and what Su Wei An was going to say was that they were completely unfamiliar with it. Familiar things are so clicked that they don't even know how to guess!

In ten minutes, Su Wei An explained the contents of their research according to the ideas that Gu Yun Zheng led her to organize last night. From Gu Yun Zheng's expression, Su Wei An could tell that he was probably satisfied with her speech this time, but most of the others looked confused.

Director Wang Huan Zhong casually asked Zhou Qi Nan to talk about his experience after listening to it.

Zhou Qi Nan coughed slightly and said with visible embarrassment: "Well, Xiao Su's talk was very good, very comprehensive and in-depth. I want to say If there is any room for improvement, it might be that it is a little too deep and difficult for us listeners to understand."

As soon as he finished speaking, before Su Wei An could respond, Wang Huan Zhong already spoke first: "Xiao Su and the others are going to the American Chorea Annual Meeting to give a special report. The attendees are all scholars in the professional field of chorea. They must It has in-depth content and cannot be too superficial."

Zhou Qi Nan's expression became more and more awkward. Fortunately, the director did not argue with him.

He paused and asked, "Does anyone have any opinions on the content? Let's discuss it."

Quiet.

silence.

For doctors who have never been exposed to Huntington's research, it is no longer easy to barely follow what Su Wei An is talking about, let alone discuss the content. Therefore, as soon as the director's words came out, no one answered for a long time.

Seeing Director Wang's eyebrows frowning more and more, everyone knew that this was a sign that the director was unhappy, and they all lowered their heads, fearing that they were being targeted by the director unintentionally.

At this moment, a voice came from two rows behind: "I have a question."

It's Du Yun Cheng.

Hearing what he said, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and then they remembered to listen to what he said.

"I would like to ask, in your animal experiments, you first gave HDQ199 to Huntington's model mice, and then added drugs that can cause high blood pressure while taking the drugs. In this case, how can you prove that the aneurysm is caused by HDQ199? Is it caused by high blood pressure?"

Very sharp question.

According to the conventional experimental design, the hypertension model should be made on Huntington model mice first, and then divided into two groups: those taking HDQ199 and those not taking HDQ199. However, because they changed the experimental design midway, all the model mice had already been fed at that time. She passed HDQ199, but due to funding issues at the time, she could only find ways to improve on this basis, and could not start over again, which is why this ambiguous situation occurred.