Jealous boy

Pairing: Marshall Mathers x female reader

description: At a party your boyfriends Marshall gets jealous because an other rapper is very close to you

Warnings: smut with plot, breeding kink, standing sex, dirty talk

-

You were at a party with your boyfriend, Marshall. It was one of those parties with, you know, drugs and booze. A lot of rappers were there, a lot of Marshall's friends. You didn't really know many people there.

You came in with Marshall and a friend of Marshall immediately came to him.

"Wassup bro" one of his rapper friends says. He gave Marshall a handshake with a half hug as a greeting.

Then the rapper looked at you "hello, beautiful woman" the rapper said with a charming tone.

You felt Marshall wrap his arms around your waist and brought you a little closer to him, you just knew he was already jealous. You smiled.

"Hey Curtis" I said kindly. I felt Marshall getting a little annoying, he started to move nervously.

"Okay baby, I'm thirsty" Marshall would say and take my hand and we went to the drinks table.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a small laugh because he got so jealous for nothing.

"I don't like the way he looks at you" Marshall said as he took a glass of Pepsi, Marshall didn't drink alcohol when he was around you. He wanted to be there for you soberly if anything came up.

You took a glass of water yourself, you didn't really feel like doing anything else. "Aww are you jealous?" You asked teasingly.

"Ey, I'm not a jealous man" he said, you recognized the text and you raised your eyebrow. "But females lie?" You asked a bit reproachfully, as the  next line of the text.

"I trust you, but not them," he said and looked at the rappers. You nodded and gave him a kiss.

Then Curtis came again "Marshall man you gotta see this" he said, he seemed exited, Marshall looked at him questioningly. "Come along," said Curtis,

Marshall looked at me "Are you okay with me taking a look?" He asked, people who don't know him think he's selfish but he cares a lot, especially about you.

"Yes, of course" you said with a smile. He nodded and walked away with Curtis for a moment.

You stood alone for a moment, you didn't actually know anyone here, these were all Marshall's friends and their friends.

You stood there with a glass of water, listening to the music, until someone caught your attention by saying "just water, girl? What are ya..a fish?" A male voice asked.

You turned around, and you saw a bald black man wearing a loose t-shirt and loose pants. You laughed at his comment. "Then what fish am I?" You asked not really knowing what else to answer.

The man laughed, but in a seductive way. "If you were a fish you would definitely be a fighting fish, because I personally think they are the most beautiful, just like you"

You laughed, but this man wanted something from you that you didn't want. "I have a boyfriend" you said, looking at where Marshall stayed.

"Marshall's girl, right?" the man asked. You nodded a little surprised "yes how do you know that?" You asked.

"These rappers don't date white girls," he said about the rappers here. You laughed "a bit racist no?" You asked

"Nahh, it's just preference," the man said nonchalantly.