Better than me?

Pairing: Marshall Mathers x male reader

description: You go to a party with your boyfriend but he doesn't pay attention to you.
Requested: QuinnLodge

Warnings: smut, oral, anal. A bit of dom sub dynamics.

You were watching your boyfriend, Marshall, talking to other people, greeting them all one by one with a handshake, sometimes even an half hug.

He didn't even introduce you to them, you rolled your eyes, you were so longing for his attention, which he wasn't giving to you at the moment.

You made your way to the bar and ordered a shot. The bartender handed you the shot and you drank it in a second, looking at Marshall, how he probably didn't even notice you were gone.

You were unsure, especially how he was acting now. He made you feel insecure, as he conveyed that he didn't want anything to do with you.

You and Marshall met through a mutual friend. But sometimes that friend canceled at the last minute and the two of you stood there.

Without any idea what to do. When you started talking, you two clicked immediately. But not as friends, there was this tension between you.

But no a hostile tension either, no, more sexual? That's how you guys ended up with having sex with each other.

You were openly Bi, but he, he took it as an insult when you asked if he had ever done it with a man before.

Even after the night you shared, the idea of ​​him with an man again made him sort of disgust.

But maybe it was because he was scared, because he sometimes had feelings for a man, that sometimes he would look at an attractive boy and later jerk off to it, about how he would kiss and fuck that boy.

And that was the case, considering how much you hang out, it wasn't like friends, you knew it, he knew it.

Your relationship started quietly, with gentle compliments, to physical contact, to finally a relationship. But open? Not yet.

In public he was ashamed of you or maybe himself. Maybe he was afraid of what his friends would think of him.

And of course you understood, you've been there, done that, but you didn't leave anyone hanging like that.

Every night you went to sleep thinking he was going to dump you for someone else, someone better in his opinion, a woman.

Every day you woke up thinking that when he goes to the studio something is going to happen that will make him break up with you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a glass setting down on the table.

You looked at the bar table and saw another shot, "oh I didn't ask for-" you started but the bartender cut you off.

"It's okay, its on the house" the bartender said, with a smile, a kind of smile with greed, maybe?

"Oh, um, thanks?" You said and drank the shot, exactly faster than the last one.

"Looked like you need it" the bartender said with a charming smile.

"Yes, I think too much, I think" you said with a shy smile, the bartender nodded in recognition, "ah, an overthinker?"

You nodded, "Well, these drinks will help you forget" he said and wanted to give you another shot.

You refused the offering, "Are you trying to get me drunk perhaps?" You said teasing. The bartender laughed innocently "what? I would never do that" he said, but there was definitely a devilish tone in his voice