Chapter #3

Ayla's pov

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

My loud alarm goes off again but this time I press snooze because it is now Saturday. I roll over in my bed, the warm sun beaming down on me.

I soon get up and go to my closet and grab a T-shirt and some leggings. I then go to my bathroom and take a shower and get ready, I put on some make-up, and get dressed before calling Alice.

"Alice, what should we do today? It turns out I'm not grounded." I say happily walking down the stairs. I say bye to my dad before walking out the door and walking down the sidewalk.

" Girl we should go to the park or maybe the...... hmm" Alice says giggling at my excitement at 9:30 in the morning.

I continue walking until I see Alex, who is amazingly out here before I am. Usually he is asleep until noon on a weekend. I walk over to him and his friends after I hang up with Alice.

" Hey guys what's going on Tommy?" I chuckle looking at Tommy and Michael running around like little kids. Alex looks at me tiredly.

"What are you doing here? you're supposed to be grounded " he says, alerting the other boys to my presence.

" Dad ungrounded me, idiot" I chuckled and walked away bored with the conversation. As I go to Alice's house I bump into someone I look up to, and it's Calvin the gossip girl or boy I guess.

"Crap sorry Calvin" I say backing up. I hear him chuckle when his friends yell for him. "Dude what's wrong Adrien's going to kill you" I hear one of them yell and I laugh. His friends walk up behind him and I see Ricky and Adrien. I waved to them before hearing Calvin say." Sorry guys i got distracted by this hot girl" he says I looked at him in shock. "Whoa" was all I could say as I moved back more. Calvin and Ricky had the Earth element, while Adrien had the Fire element.

As soon as he heard Calvin, Adrien quickly made his way to the front. "Dude, now you've made her uncomfortable," he said to Calvin before turning to me. "I apologize for him, he's not very adept at talking to girls." I smiled and replied, "It's alright," as I tried to distance myself from the conversation.

When I finally reached Alice's house, she was already waiting outside.

"Come on, girl," she said, and I laughed as she ran towards me, her blue summer dress gracefully fluttering in the wind.

"Guess what!" I exclaimed, excitement filling my voice, as Alice and I strolled towards the park. She nodded, encouraging me to continue. "So, Adrien, his friends Calvin – who's always up to-date with the latest gossip – and the other guy, Ricky," I explained, "well, Calvin called me hot, but I don't have any interest in him, so please don't think that. Anyway, they started getting on my nerves yesterday, you know? And then, when I came and sat next to Adrien, he accused me of sitting by him out of pity. Can you believe that, Alice?" Alice burst out laughing.

" Ooh someone has a crush on you!" Alice said giggling and I chuckled.

"Alice, stop! He was only joking, it was clear. Besides, I must admit, I'm not very good at recognizing when someone is flirting with me. You know that, right?"

Alice chuckles and we walk to the park, laughing as we go, talking about the interaction I had with Calvin, Ricky, and Adrien. When we get there, we sit on the bench.

I look around, watching smiling kids run around the park.

"Alice," I say, looking at her.

"What's up? " She says looking up from her phone.

" I think- I think I like someone" With that Alice stood up and jumped around.

" FINALLY!" she said smiling but almost immediately sitting down composing herself before saying, "who is it?."

"Well........ It's Adrien," I say, looking down.

" You-you WHAT?" Alice yells.

" I know.... I know, you know what. Let's just go home. I'm tired, okay ," I say, walking away with Alice trailing behind me, trying to tell me how this would not end well, and I knew she was right, but he had hooked me. I couldn't get away now and, of course, my parents would never accept him. As we continue walking I look around continuing to think about how I'm going to deal with this mess and before I know it we're in front of Alice's house and she is saying bye.

" Cya Alice," I say. She waves while walking into her house. I turn and continue walking home; after a few minutes of walking I decided I should get a snack. I stop at the corner store and get spearmint gum, and Jelly Clusters . I go up to pay. Smelling all the hot food from the front makes me even more hungry. When I finally reach the doorstep of my home I unlock the door and walk into heat.

" WHERE IS SHE MARK? WHERE IS SHE?"

I winced, hearing her high-pitched voice as she screamed for me, so I did what everyone does. I ran upstairs and hid until she stopped screaming. I walked downstairs after about an hour when I got down there. I smelled cookies -sugar cookies- I love sugar cookies but my mom never makes them anymore. I walk into the kitchen and see her baking. That's when I realized she is stress baking. There looked to be a million cookies on the counters in boxes and on the dining room table.

" Mom, are you okay?" I ask, looking at her running around the kitchen. When she looks up at me, her face turns to anger. She walks over to me and slaps me hard across the face and screams.

" YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT FIRE BOY THEY ARE BELOW US YOU KNOW THAT! WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER?"

I look at her in shock and walk out of the kitchen. Soon after leaving the house, I tried to call Alice but she didn't pick up. I'm stunned as I continue walking down my sidewalk until I bump into someone.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫

Authors notes:

Hello everyone, so this is kinda shorter than the other chapters. So I'm sorry was trying to get this one out as soon as possible so the small amount of people who were waiting for this could read it, anyway. Thank you for reading. This means a lot and have a wonderful day/night.

Also don't forget to...........

Vote(。・ω・。)ノ♡

And Comment \(^o^)/