Chapter #4

Alya's pov

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

"Shit i'm sorry," I say looking up. To my surprise, it was Adrien. I step back involuntarily. It was like I couldn't control my body.

Everything was wrong, with my parents, my mom Hates me, I couldn't call Alice and now I bumped into HIM. Of everyone, he's the reason my parents hate me. He's the reason I'm out here.

" Are you okay?" he says, looking down at me with a small smile. I look up at him and push past him not wanting to talk to the bastard that got me into this situation.

He calls my name but I do my best to ignore him. I couldn't help him. I know he isn't the reason I'm out here but I just couldn't help feeling like I wouldn't be out here with my parents resenting me if I hadn't met him at all, if I hadn't saved him.

I know what I was thinking wasn't right but I-I just couldn't help it. I wanted my parents to love me as much as they did my brother.

I kept walking as I heard Adrien's voice get quieter as he stopped trying to follow me. I felt bad now but I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just go up to him and say.

"Sorry my parents hate me and so they don't want me to hang out with you because they think you're a bad person just because you are a fire element kid."

When I finally stopped walking, I was at the park. I sat down by a tree. I knew what I did was horrible. I hated how I reacted. I liked him well. I think I do. I don't even know anymore. I tried calling Alice one more time and as it is now 11:45 she did not answer so I gave up.

I brought my knees to my chest and laid my head on my knees. I felt horrible. I wanted to go home but I was scared to be yelled at again. I heard footsteps walking closer, and I looked around to see Adrien walk towards me. I tried to think of a reason to give him for the way I acted, but he spoke up first.

"Are you alright Alya?" I looked up at him as he crouched down to look at me, his voice had softened dramatically and I was shocked. "Is there anything I could do to help?" He asked. I started to choke out a sob before I could give him a response, so I simply shook my head hoping it would give him an answer and dry away my tears.

He seems to have gotten my message yet he didn't say anything and looked at the ground before sitting down next to me.

He was very slow with his actions, I'm guessing not to spook me. I wanted to cry so much but I wasn't going to do that with some stranger I've barely known for a week. Why can't he just go away?

"What's wrong Alya, what happened? "

We were quiet for a while just sitting there. He hadn't said anything and it was starting to get awkward. I've been trying not to cry but a tear or two has fallen since.

"What happened?!" I looked at him as he looked at the ground with an unreadable expression on his face "what's it to you?" He finally looked up at me a bit taken aback by my sudden outburst.

He calmed down and looked at the ground again, I turned away and shook my head again to stop another tear."Was it your parents? Did they say something?" This time I'm the one who was taken aback by the comment, how did he guess so quickly?

I wanted to scream at him that he was wrong, that there was nothing wrong with me and that he should be ashamed of assuming it's my parents at fault . . .

But he wasn't wrong. I coughed a bit before my face got wet and before I knew it my sleeves were covered in my tears before I could dry them. I wouldn't look at Adrian ashamed and embarrassed of myself for crying in front of him. "Your parents are idiots," he said.

"How could they hurt you?" he said. "Did your brother help you?" . . . He said. By that point I knew my breaking point, I couldn't stop the memories of my mother's voice that invaded my mind.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT, DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN! I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY FROM THAT LOW LIFE SCUM, HE'S NOTHING BUT TROUBLE."

I tried to interrupt "bu-"

she wasn't too happy to be interrupted " BE QUIET, I'M YOUR MOTHER AND YET YOU GO AND DO THIS, DO YOU LAUGH AT ME BEHIND MY BACK OR SOMETHING. HONESTLY YOUR EMBARRASSING! AT LEAST YOUR BROTHER LISTENS, HE KNOWS NOT TO SCREW UP. BE LIKE HIM AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T BE SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT" She screamed at me like she was never gonna be able to scream at me again, she always did like him more then me, at least she had the decency to ignore me before.

She just hates me.

I don't know what to do anymore. If I go home I'll be yelled at --until my ears bleed-- but if I stay out here then I'll have to tell him what happened. I looked up to him again, tears falling down my face as I explained everything from the beginning. The only other person that knew about all of this was Alice.

Sobs racked my body as I tried to explain, he pulled me into a hug and I feel saver than I have in a long time. He holds me tightly as I sob he whispers calming things into my ear.

"You're going to be okay."

"You're okay."

"Let it all out don't worry"

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Okay guys this is kinda another short chapter and i feel bad so i'll try to write longer ones and umm yea but i have to give a special thanks to my friend: @Kadence001

Also They do have a story they are writing so you should 100% go check that out anyway i hope you have a good day/night

Also don't for get to:

Vote(つ≧▽≦)つ

and

Comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧