Chapter #7

Alya's Pov

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Alice had gone home soon after and again I was left alone. I decided to go back to my room quickly grabbing my phone to do something on it, when I got into my room I hopped onto instagram; deciding to search for Adrian's instagram when I finally found it I look through his pictures and memes he had posted even some that he posted of his ex girl-friend.

As time went on I had switched to watching tik-tok until I heard the door open downstairs; I instantly got up to lock my door, but I wasn't fast enough shit I thought seeing my mother's angered face was not on my agenda today but hey sometimes things change most of the time for the worse and we have proof. My Mother continued yelling at me. It had been around an hour of her just yelling my ear off about how horrible I was for leaving and that I should have thought about how it would have affected her and how everyone would think she did something to me; until I yelled.

"BUT YOU DID DO SOMETHING!! You did you hurt me, you favor my brother and for what you won't tell me so why.... Why favor him over me? I get better grades. You love all my friends but you constantly complain about his friends; why won't you treat me the same. Do you love him more because he was born 3 minutes before me? Is it because you didn't want a girl, you just wanted a little boy right? your little baby right? RIGHT MOM!?" I look at her tears streaming down my face.

My mother returns my response with more yelling,

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT I HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND THIS HOW YOU TREAT ME; RUNNING AWAY AND TALKING TO LOWER ELEM-!"

I cut her off.

 "SHUT UP- JUST SHUT UP MOM YOU'RE HORRIBLE WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THEM? WHAT DID THEY DO!?- NOTHING RIGHT!? I KNOW THEY DID NOTHING YOU JUST DON'T LIKE THAT I'M HAPPY RIGHT? YOU WANT ME TO SUFFER BECAUSE I DON'T ACT LIKE ALEX THE SPOILED LITTLE BITCH HE-! " Her hand connected to my cheek as she breathed heavily. I looked up at her as she yelled.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" I slumped but nodded and went to my room to grab some clothes as I did so I heard my brother laughing while mother and father yelled at each other; mother was yelling about how I deserved this while my father was yelling that she was the problem and that she never treated me the same as my brother. I grabbed my bag, some random clothes, make-up, my phone, and headphones before quickly running out of the house ignoring my father yelling for me while mother tells me to never come back.

I wipe away the tears fighting to fall from my eyes 'I don't know what to do, what am I gonna do?' I continue walking away from my once home. I again hear lots of soft pings coming from my phone when I check they are only from my father asking me to come back.

dad🧑‍🍼

Please honey come back she and your brother left please please come back!

dad I'll come back but if she comes to the house

I won't talk to her. I hope you know that!

dad🧑‍🍼

Of course just please come back

Alright I'm coming

I look back up and stop walking before turning around and walking back home and just as he said mom's car was gone so I go into the house seeing my dad laying on the couch asleep still looking worried and upset from the events of today, I carefully put a blanket on him before going up to my own room locking the door I quickly change before starting to watch the Grinch obviously the best movie in the world; I soon fall asleep to the wonderful music playing in the background of the movie.

I wake up hearing my freakishly loud alarm going off again, BEEP BEEP. I slightly cursed before getting up and going to my bathroom. It was a simple little room just enough to fit a sink, toilet, and shower with a few spots for necessities. I quickly turn the water on before undressing. When I get into the shower I let the warm water run over my body. I quickly wash -my shoulder length- hair before I wash my body and then get out of the shower turning it off -while getting out-. I blow dry my hair and start looking for an outfit. I soon found a t-shirt saying Be Happy and put it on along with my black sweatpants.

I grab my bag and phone quickly putting on my shoes before running down the steps saying bye to my father who was up and in the kitchen.

When I get outside I see Alice waiting for me on the sidewalk. She smiles as I walk closer to her.

"Hi, Alice," I say, smiling back at her as we begin our walk to school.

"Hey, girl, have you talked to your little crush at all?" she teases; I blush and shake my head, not ready to tell her what happened at home. I hear her chuckle and out of the corner of my eye I see her shake her head.

When we finally get to school I don't see Alex, but I hear kids whispering about Adrian and how Alex beat him up; hearing that I stop in my tracks and ask one of the kids where Adrian is and the kid tells me he never came to school so I nod and walk away seeing that Alice had walked ahead of me to her locker I decided to just go to my locker before quickly messaging him on Instagram.

@Alex_Fire

Hey I just wanted to see if you were okay

Oh yea no thanks I'm okay your brother sure did some damage tho i have a black eye and some bruises on my ribs other than that i'm fine.

Okay cool umm I hope to see you at school tomorrow!

yea for sure

I smiled and put my phone away running to my class. I sat down and waited for the teacher to walk in while waiting. I started talking to this girl, finding out her name was Maggie.

" Yes no this is one of my favorite classes. I really like history because I get to learn about things that happened and how they affect what happens now." Maggie says I nod slowly understanding sorta I like history but definitely not as much as she does. The teacher finally walks in and everyone eventually quiets down enough for the teacher to begin teaching; he begins talking about some project we have to start and it will be due in a month I take notes emotionally until the bell rings I grab my things and walk out leaving Maggie behind she said something about needing to ask the teacher something so I just left.

(Time skip to the end of school ♡(> ਊ <)♡ )

The final bell finally rings and everyone gets up practically running to get out of the school. I was one of the slower ones because I was waiting for Alice who had class on the top floor at the end of the day. When she finally showed up we started walking home. She told me about class and a cute boy she saw, Ricky . I think his name was at that point. I was teasing her about it because he was Adrian's friend.

"Ooooo Alice likes a boy" I chuckle seeing her blush, she shoves me playfully and I bump into someone. "Shit, sorry I didn't see you" I looked up and saw Calvin who just gave me a lazy smile and said it was fine before walking off with Ricky who was conveniently in front of him. I continued telling Alice about how she should get Ricky's number but she brushed me off and soon we were at her house and saying goodbye to each other.

I walked into the house only to be met by my father, mother, and brother all sitting on the couch waiting for me papers on the table.

" W-whats going on here?" I say looking at them closely my father had tears in his eyes, my mother looked mad and my brother was smirking. My dad looked up at me and said.......

" We're getting a divorce."

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Authors notes:

Thank you as always and have a good day/night!!!!

Vote(つ≧▽≦)つ

and

Comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧