𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐮 𝐍𝐚𝐦 | 𝑶𝒍𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒖𝒔

N I K E goddess of victory

bet you 20 dollars he loses 

introducing...
SEUNGJU NAM

THE FUNDAMENTALS  τα θεμελιώδη

THE FUNDAMENTALS τα θεμελιώδη

THE FUNDAMENTALS  τα θεμελιώδη

NAME . 
➸ seungju seung, in hanja (korean chinese characters) means victory, while ju can stand for supremacy. together, her name basically means first. first at what? everything she tries, is usually the case.
➸ victoria the name of her roman counterpart, and also her english name. this is most commonly used by her peers and teachers, except for those who enjoy botching the pronunciation of her real name, and is the latin word for victory.
➸ nam a fairly common korean last name meaning south. it's a last name with chinese origins, which used to refer  the southernmost viets.

NICKNAMES .
➸ nike. she feels honored that they named such a big sports brand after her- but where's the credit? the money? surely her name has some sort of copyright she could abuse. it's a name used by history books, fellow gods, and people who cuss her out behind her back.
➸ vick. a shortened version of her english name, with other variations being vicky or tori, though vick remains the most popular one. mostly used by friends and classmates, and other people who are too lazy to say two more syllables.
➸ v. the ultimate nickname for a lazy person- one letter, you can't really go shorter than that. used by her teammates on the field, close friends, and when gossip girl wants to come in and pull a piece of crap about her (the last one is highly unlikely).
➸ #39. she uses the same number for every single sport she plays, so number 39, to her rivals, have become a number to be feared. it's used by her various coaches, rivals, and her friends who give a crap about sport.