chapter 1

Lucy just got home from work she thinking about the lasagna in the fridge she's going to enjoy. All of that changes when she sees him. He's angry. "where have u been?" He shouts.Getting up from the couch by this time lucy has just closed the door "w work "she stutters. "where is the food I'm hungry!"he gets in her face ."I' ll get it ready when I get changed " she states nervously. He slaps her hard across the cheek "that's for answering back"he slaps her again" that's for being home late" He hits her again harder than last time "that's for the food not being ready" lucy is crying really hard trying to cover her face from him so it wont get hit anymore. He pushed her to the floor she tries to stop her fall but her hand lands at an awkward angle . She hears a snap. She screams . He drags her up and pins her to the wall and tells her to shut up and sqeezes her hurt wrist really hard she's begging him to let go and to get off her. He smacks her hand against the wall hard she screams, again feeling nauseous from the pain he let's her go and leaves the apartment. She crawls to her bag and calls the only person she can think of . Tim. He picks up after the third ring."hello ? lucy?...are u OK ?" He says starting to get worried ." Tim ......help....my arm hurts really bad .... I think its broken please hurry I feel dizzy"

A/N hey guys hope u enjoyed part one their is still more to come and if u have any ideas then please send them .
P.S this I my first story I've ever wrote .