Chapter - SIX

☆ Past ☆

☆ Past ☆

" Jungkook "

Blending myself into the shadow, making myself imperceptible, i watch my Doll entering into her building and vanishing inside of there slowly .

It's ten am in the morning. She had only a practical exam today so she came home early. And knowing her habits and all day routine, she won't be leaving her apartment today anymore as she has an exam tomorrow also.

Of course my doll is hardworking. She always makes sure to prepare well for her exams and makes sure to learn anything with all her dedication. I have seen her studying her ass off most of the time. My doll is a total definition of beauty with brain. Her smartness and sincerity is so fucking attractive. So attractive that anyone would like her for her this personality without any additional complaint about her. But well, fuck anyone else because iam the only one who will have her at the very end.

My doll, she will be only mine. Mine for the lifetime. Mine for the eternity. Only mine.

And to keep her to me for forever, i need to make sure to secure herself for me at every possible way that exist in this world. She will be mine and the world will know that. I will make sure about that. I not only will have her during the darkness by haunting her from there but also will have her by making her officially mine on the broad daylight.

Though my methods will be different, my methods will be as dark as my inner personality but that shouldn't concern anyone though. Not even my doll should be concerned about this.

Because at the end of our game, my doll will understand that whatever i have done, have done for her. To make our fantasies come true. To make her hidden desires come alive. And most importantly, to make our soul to soul connection bring to the right ray of light.

Me and my Doll, we share same kind of fantasies. We have the very significant thing common between us. My doll, she wants to be owned and i, i want to own.

My doll, she has the darkest deepest secrets locked inside of her deep core. She wants to be owned, wants to be chased, haunted and fucked like a good little slut. No, not an actual slut of course. It's more like a personal and reserved one. She wants to be treated like a slut behind the locked doors and then treated like a queen when she is on public.

And exactly what i want to do to her also.

And for making her legally mine infront of the whole world, i need a help of someone in this matter. And the only person that will help me achieving my goal is my father. My dad, my best friend.

From my childhood, i was always closer to my dad more than i was to my mom. Years later after growing up, i understood that dad is the only one whom i can call as my best friend. Okay not maybe like best best friend but still he is the closest person of mine.