Chapter - 16.5

" Jung Kook "

The clock is ticking.

The raising alert of getting to witness a whole bloody disaster is consuming my head little by little.

There is a psychopath, serial killer out there and nobody knows who it is.

Did he come from somewhere else? Did he always keep living in this area? Did he killed other people before those two girls of this city? Did he has a motive or point of view of committing those crimes or he does it for fun like i would definitely love to do?

Nobody knows about it. Nobody.

It's been a day since that destroyed dead body was found and a day of me getting the knowledge that if i were a serial killer, i would have a competetor by now.

Yoongi hyung called me this morning, asking me if i was the killer after hearing about the case. Yes the case has spread wide and reached upto his ear. He was really concerned about if i had lost some track and done those dangerous murders.

I laughed at him for thinking me that silly. Because if i ever did any murder, nobody would find the dead bodies. Just like nobody found out about my uncle's crimes.

I questioned him in reverse manner that if he was the killer but he laughed back at me and told me he wasn't that kind of smart- foolish either.

Well smart - foolish because though everyone now knows there is a serial killer out there and the police is searching for him, but he left no evidence for the police just so he could be get caught. Such a bold move.

But the fact of him or her choosing the newly engaged women somehow makes me anxious as well because i have someone who had got the ring of my name not too long ago.

My doll, my future wife.

Yes i was joking with her yesterday while scaring her. But somehow inside my head, i have that bad thoughts of something bad happening as well.

And for that, iam never going to leave her alone to anywhere.

She is mine to break and mine to protect from anything else.

Only Mine.

No one gets to lay a single finger on her single hair. I will burn down their whole generation if anyone tries to do anything to her.

I swear in the name of anything Holy, nothing can mess with my Doll.

.
.
.
.

- Jung Kook, i will really kill you if you ever do that with me again. You want to fuck my ass, you do it without this. Deal? Deal.

My attention turns back to my Doll who is fuming with anger and hatred as her whole face is red and she is pissed off.

Her motion seems slow as she is sweating as well.

Well the reason of her anger is, some moments ago i called her in a sweet tone to me without telling her what i was going to do with her.

Once she came near to me, i bent her down to my lap after making her naked down there and while making a fool of herself, i took out the needed things from under the table and performed an enema on her.