Chapter - SEVENTEEN

" Jung Kook "

" Jung Kook "

- Oh it feels so nice, Doll.

My sleep breaks with a moan as i open my eyes and look down slowly only to find Y/N on her knees between my legs, her hand cupping my balls as her lips are wrapped around my cock.

What a heavenly way to wake up from sleep. Gods!

I run my hands through my face and hair as i tell her in between my irregular breathe,

- I never knew you would want to wake your Master up like this, Doll. Mmmh, what's gotten into you?

She stops sucking as she let her hand do the work on my cock while she speaks towards me with a shy yet seductive face,

- You were speaking in your sleep, and you said " I want you to show me how much you love me by taking my cock inside your mouth Doll. " Probably you were having a dream of me. You said you don't usually dream because of your sleep malfunctioning. As you only sleep and dream with me, so i thought, i would make your wish come true. I don't know you were just looking cute while saying that in your sleep and you were fully erected. So...

She is right. I didn't use to dream before having her in my life, wrapped around with me in my bed. I never could even sleep properly unless i have started living with her.

I don't know what magic she has done or how she captured my sleep demon because now that not only i can sleep without any difficulties but also i fucking dream.

And even in my dream, all i see is her when she is laying right beside me in real.

She takes me back inside her mouth again as i lean my head upper and take my hand to pet her head while she sucks me slow and deep,

- Doll, so you're showing your love for me? Because i asked you to? You love me Doll? Are you admitting it?

She doesn't say anything as i watch her smile with my cock inside her mouth.

God she is definitely going to be the sweet death of me.

- Tell me Doll. Do you love me? Please just tell me. Say you love me. Use your words. Iam dying to hear that. Please.

I tell her, no i beg to her as she strokes my cock with her hand while pulling her mouth out and tells me with a naughty smile through her flushed red face ,

- My mission for now is to make you come, Master. Watch me make you come.

She goes back to take me inside her mouth, this time so deep, so much pressure of her tongue as i loose my ability to talk about anything anymore.