🔞 Chapter 12 (M) 🔞

A few months ago when you handed Taehyung divorce papers, the thought of getting into bed with him never even crossed your head. Even after giving him another chance, you never thought there would come a day when you would actually sleep with him. Your husband. 

But tonight, the unexpected was going to happen. You're going to make love to him. He's going to show you how much he loves you.

He was kneeling in front of you when you tugged his collar to bring his mouth to yours before whispering "show me"

You placed your lips on his and kissed him passionately. He raised on his knees to wrap his fingers around your neck to deepen the kiss. The groan that elicited from his throat was deep and knee buckling. 

The kiss got deeper and hungrier by each moment. Taehyung's hands were everywhere on your body while yours settled between his curly locks, messing up the pristine hairstyle he had. You held his hair on the back of his head and tugged on them which made Taehyung let out a throaty growl.

He let go of your lips and moved down to your neck, kissing and sucking small portions to jolt goosebumps on your skin. Your eyes were closed. He made a guttural noise when his hands wrapped around her waist in a bruising grip, as if anchoring himself to reality. Your stomach thrummed and liquified when his tongue licked against yours and sucked on the flesh. 

Taehyung's hands moved over the dress to rest against your ribcage, right under the swells of your breasts. You gasped as the heat from his fingers grazed your skin. His other hand squeezed your waist a little which made you take a deep breath and parred your lips. He took advantage of that and slid his tongue back inside your mouth.

"Tae~" you moaned his name and a shiver ran down your own spine. He was ministering your jaw and slowly moving his hands up to remove your dress. The backless material gave his hands enough access to trespass the flimsy dress. His finger dipped down to unchain the back of the dress skillfully. 

"This dress is undoubtedly beautiful" he said, working on the dress and whispering in your ear "But I'd much rather see this off your body" The last sentence came deep and demanding. 

You are usually confident in your own skin. Loving everything about yourself because of how Namjoon never forgot to get the words love yourself in your head but for a second you felt conscious to be naked in front of your husband and clutched the front of your dress to stop it from falling. He was beautiful and unworldly. What if he doesn't like your body? What if… 

All of your doubts flew out of the window when Taehyung looked up at you from his position on the ground and a warm sense of reassurance surfaced on his face. 

He stood up on his feet and removed his waist coat, unbuttoned his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. His naked chest came into view. He wasn't built like those fictional men, rather he had a lean body with tight muscles. It was very attractive. He didn't even hesitate to unbuckle his belt and remove the crisp pants he was waiting standing naked in front of you. 

Your cheeks turned pink watching him stand there so comfortable in his skin and then there were you, feeling as if you're not enough. "It's the same for all of us, YN. We're all humans and all of us are equally beautiful. You should never be uncomfortable with your own body. Especially around me" he said and bent down to come on eye level with you, making your breath hitch. 

"You're so beautiful it hurts" he traced your cheek with his finger and stopped above your lip. "God should be rewarded for making you for me" he kissed your lips. "Just for me" he kept kissing you, whispering praises between kisses and trying to make you as comfortable as he could. 

Finally you gained enough courage and let him undress you. The hunger in his eyes as each of your clothes touched the floor was vicious. Ge took his time tracing the chained back of your dress. You didn't know Taehyung was capable of all of this. The foreplay and his hands were maddening.