Final

The morning after your first time was different in so many ways to the both of you. For one, you woke up in his bed, in his room rather than your own. His sheets felt different. They smelled different. Like him. Yours didn't.

You opened your eyes and were met with his beautiful side profile, bathing in the morning sunlight. 

His morning face was a delight to your eyes and it was the very first time you watched him so raw rather than his prim and neat self like every other time. 

His hair was tousled and his lips a different shade of pink. You traced his facial features with your finger and the side of his beautiful mouth twitched. 

"It's said to be rude to stare" he said and oh god!! his morning voice was breathtaking, literally. He sounded husky. It made you chuckle and snuggle in closer to his frame.

"It's not when you own the thing" you answered back, putting an ample amount of sheets between his body and your naked lower body since the front was covered with one of his t-shirts. He didn't like it and tugged the fabric from between and pulled your body flushed against him. 

"I don't want to get out of the bed" he said, muzzling your neck and playing with your hair. 

"Me neither but we have to clean up" you said running your fingers through his bunch of hair. He groaned and unwillingly let you go to get out of the bed. 

You got out and into the shower before either of you could change your mind. You forgot to lock the door. Inside the bathroom, you found all of the necessary items for a morning routine. He had a pair of toothbrushes, a shampoo, conditioner, different brands of hair care products, body washes and even makeup. 

You looked around and everything was just what you liked to use. He wasn't lying when he said he's trying to understand you. He's been studying you, studying what you like, what you desire and what's best for you. He even color coordinated his items with yours which was actually… Cute.

You didn't realize when the door slid open and he entered the room but suddenly the huge space seemed small as his figure ate up the space inside with his presence. You turn around when you feel a pair of hands around your waist and breathe around your neck. 

"Can I join you, Mrs. Kim?" He asked, rasping in your ear in that deep voice which reverberated inside the closed bathroom. You turn around to look at him, still in your -his- t-shirt and underwear. 

"I think you should ask first and enter later, not the other way around" you chuckled as his boyish grin adored his facial features to its fullest but that grin soon turned heated when he pressed his front to your back. Not to forget, the very naked front. 

"What.." your words die a struggling death when he turned you around and pinned you to the shower wall. You moaned when his hands tighten around your waist and body pressed to yours. 

"I can't have enough" he whispered between trailing kisses down your neck. "Now that I've had a taste.. " he said before taking an ample chunk of flesh between his teeth and biting slowly to give a delicious pain ".. I can't stop" he finished and moaned as you tangled your fingers through his hair, tugging them.

He switched the shower and both of you made out below the warm stream of water. The water turned lukewarm when you both finished each other. More like, he finished inside you and you all over his length. You didn't even think about protection when you were under his spell. 

After you both got out of the shower, wet and hot from the aftermath, you couldn't help but blush profusely. This new side -the wild side- of your husband was slowly taking your breath away. Both of you got ready in fresh clothes managing to keep your hands to yourself.