Runaway Pony!

Two-Bit soon opens the door. "Pony?"

As Two-Bit opens the door, Pony is panting heavily as if he had just ran a marathon.

"Pony, are you okay?" Two-Bit waved his hand in front of Pony to get his attention

Just then Pony's legs gave out and he started to fall frontwards. Two-Bit put his arms out and caught Pony. Ponyboy was cold to the touch. Two-Bit dragged Pony over to the couch and covered him with a blanket to warm him up.

"God kid what happened..?" Two-Bit was worried for him. Pony's been acting weird lately and now this? What's going on?

He sighed and just sat on the couch next to him and turned on the TV. He was just gonna stay there till Pony woke up.

——————————————————————————————————————————

LATER

——————————————————————————————————————————

ing when Pony woke up. He groaned and slowly sat up rubbing his head. "Ughh... What happened...?"

Two-Bit was just walking back in from the kitchen and smiled. "You're finally up! You had me thinkin' I was gonna have to take you to the hospital!" He walked over to him.

Pony was still a bit cold and his head hurt. "What even happened..?"

Two-Bit sat down and looked at him. "You showed up here at like midnight or 1 am and passed out. You feelin' alright?" He felt his forehead and he was pretty cold. "You're real cold.."

Pony nodded slightly. "I'm okay... Just cold and a bit of a headache..." He groaned a bit and leaned into him.

"You're definitely a bit sick.. Wait..- Why did you even show up so late..?"

Pony immediately got a bit nervous and looked up. "Uhm..." He stammered over his words as he watched Two-Bit impatiently look at him. "I.. Ran away..."

As he expected, Two-Bit immediately yelled in response. "Why would you run away? I have to take you home!"

"N-No..! You can't take me home..! Just let me stay here for the weekend at least.! Please..! I can't go back after what happened..!"

"What happened?" Two-Bit asked, still loud but quieter than earlier.

"It's nothing... Just please let me stay here.. I promise it'll be fine..."

"I can't just let you stay here as a sneak out place Pony.. And you got yourself sick which isn't better.. And it clearly ain't nothing..! Tell me what happened.."

"I said it's nothing..! And you can't take me home, please..!"

Two-Bit sighed. He just picked up Pony the best he could and put him in his car. "I have to take you home kid..."

Pony whined, but didn't fight back. He was too exhausted. "Nooo..! Please don't..! I promise, they won't even know I was with you..!"

"I can't just let you hide at my house, Pony..." He thought for a second and sighed. "Depending on what happened you can stay for the day.. But you have to tell me exactly what happened.."

Pony sat there and thought for a minute. "I walked home from school without telling anyone then had done my homework in the lot and didn't get home until late... Darry yelled at me for getting home so late and then we had a fight and I'd never seen him so upset with me... And Soda tried to talk to me but I just acted like a real jerk towards him.."