Shiiinnnnyyyyy

Kaz has been very secretive about what's under his trench coat. But what's under it? His collection, his beautiful shiny collection, and his six crows.

His beauriful crows, The 2nd Ribcage, Trailing Point Knife, Fredriko's Femur, 257 cm Of Arson, THE TAXFRAUD OF JUNE 5TH 1947, and Jesper's Left Kidney. Inej always said he was horrible at naming things but he thought he was pretty good.

Today he was suppozed to trade some of his shinies with a Dime Lion's member, Lillie, if he remembered correctly.

He patheticly limps out of his office and down the stairs to the lobby of this pathetic building.

Someone could just play MCR to his life.

When he got there he say Matthis engrossed into his phone, probably playing that Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage game or texting Nina.

"What are you doing?" Kaz asked, clearly worried for Matthais's mental health.

"Playing a game."

"That one Hatsune Miku game?" Kaz is slightly grossed out by Matthias's obbsesion.

"HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! GET IT RIGHT!" Matthias seemed like he was ready to commit multiple crimes.

"Yeah yeah" Kaz dissmesses him before leaving, not ready to deal with Lillie.

When he got to the shady alley he genuinley wanted to puke at the sight of Lille, she looked like a naked mole rat.

"Do you have the stuff?" The peice of dirt asked.

Instead of answering he opened his trench coat and out came The 2nd Ribcage, Trailing Point Knife, Fredriko's Femur, 257 cm Of Arson, THE TAXFRAUD OF JUNE 5TH 1947, and Jesper's Left Kidney. They quickly startrd to peck Lillie the mole rat to death. Kaz was satisfied with his murderous crows.

He could feel the malicous smirk growing on his face (like this :3 but less "yippe!")

He slowly waited for his crows to finish and come back into his trench coat. Once they were all done he had the genuis idea. He should get birth certificares for his crows.

Hiiii! Im goofy silly friend of Newdle Boy. Before you ask, yes we've lost our sanity
Love u bbq<3
-Lightning McKing