𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴.

@WICKEDMAN  5m

HADEN KJAY WALLS Send message 💚🖇️

HADEN KJAY WALLS
Send message 💚🖇️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'That's why yo ugly ass need a retwist.' Haden spoke to sivoni as the older kissed his cheek, going back to his game making him mush his head.

'But if I end up breaking up with you I'd be dead.' He mumbled, walking out the room to the living room. As he sat on Caizens lap, wrapping his arms around his neck.

'Hey pa- hey handsome move out da way.' Caizen spoke moving his head, making Haden roll his eyes. As he stood up.

'Matter fact, fuck both of y'all. I knew y'all hate me.' Haden yelled, sliding his air forces on grabbing his keys before feeling somebody pull him to the floor.

'What the fu- where you think you was going?' He heard the strong Chicago accent speak making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

'The fuck away from y'all. Move out my face.' Haden mumbled, standing up as he walked out the door. Feeling both of the males on his trail.

'No go be on- you so fuckin dramatic son. Get yo ass back innat house.' Caizen spoke, groaning as he grabbed the smallers hand.

'I want a di- I wish the fuck you would finish that sentence.' Sivoni spoke eyeing the smaller as he tucked his lip in his mouth still walking.

'Say, you gon come home after yo attitude?' Caizen spoke both him and simoni staring down the hall as the boy kept walking.

Haden flicked them off, as he rolled his eyes. 'Fucking hate y'all, y'all don't even love me I don't know why I'm still with y'all and y'all hate me.' Haden spoke.

Caizen smacked his lips, rubbing his head as he ran towards the younger wrapping his arms around him, kissing his neck.

'You wan attention? Is this why you acting like a brat.' Caizen whispered making haden shake his head as he crossed his legs.

'N-no, y'all can go back on the game.' He stuttered over his words, before clearing his throat as he walked back to the house.

He looked behind him, seeing Caizen and sivoni dap eachother up before laughing at the smaller making him roll his eyes.

'Stupid ass bottoms.' He mumbled walking into the big shared apartment, as he went into their shared room laying on the bed.

'Mane you gon check on him or should i?' Sivoni asked Caizen as they both paid attention to their character on mortal kombat.

'Give him some time bae. He'll be aight.' Caizen spoke making simoni nod.

Haden went onto his phone, as he plopped onto his big master bed. Scrolling through his timeline as he stop at an eye catching photo, licking over his plump pink lips.

@b4rbietits1

❤️💬🖇️

Did y'all miss me? I missed y'all. Posted some new content for yall on my onlyfans! @barbietits love you babies😘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HADEN was lost for words at this new woman that was on his Instagram timeline, she was fascinating to him. Her body, had him under a spell. He immediately pressed the follow button.

Usually he didn't find himself interested in woman, seeing as he was a out gay rapping artist. In a public relationship with two other rappers as well.

Would it be cheating? Yeah it would. But he would just be using her for his pleasure, he decided to make an account on only fans.

Naming himself wickman, and signing up. He began searching her user in the search bar, seeing her account pop up. He paid the little bit of money to see her content as pictures loaded.

He decided he wanted to hide in the bathroom, he scrolled onto her pictures and there he was it. A video of her pleasuring herself, and to say it was pretty was a understatement.

It was so beautiful to him, he felt an erection happen to himself. As he groaned softly, rubbing over his now harden member.

He wished he could've saw her face to get a full experience and image in his mind, but the further he scrolled it was nothing of her face. Just her beautiful black curls.

He looked down, taking his pants off as he took his undergarments off as well. Feeling himself already making a mess inside of them.

'How the fu-' he spoke before hearing a knock on the door, making him drop his phone onto the floor.

'Pretty you good?' He heard Caizen say making him flinch as he started a shower, opening the door.

'Yeah, cai. I'm okay. Now move.' He spoke still keeping his attitude as he remembered what happened.

'Phat I just wan say I'm sorry. Aight?' Caizen spoke, jiggling the door handle making kjay open the door rolling his eyes as he got inside the shower.

'We good cai.' He mumbled, kissing his lips as he began washing his body. Looking up to see his husbands staring at him with lust.

'You know we- cmon.' Haden mumbled already knowing they wanted to join him inside the shower, watching as they rushed their clothing off.

'Nasty asses.'