𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.

@WICKEDMAN 5m

HADEN KJAY WALLS Send message 💚🖇️

HADEN KJAY WALLS
Send message 💚🖇️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A SWEATY Haden sat in the middle of the bed as his lovers sat on both sides of him.

A worn out Caizen, kissing on his neck and cheek. Feening for more of the older, as sivoni was doing the exact same.

"Didn't I just make y'all nut like 13 times?
Lemme lone." Haden spoke, smacking his lips as he closed his eyes.

"And we- but no." Haden spoke, kissing both of their foreheads. Seeing as they were mugging him.

"I know ya- stop fucking talking to us." Sivoni presumed, rolling his eyes as he cuddled next to Caizen.

"I got one little question." Haden spoke, making both of his lover inch up focusing all their attention on him.

"Y'all ever thought about adding a female to our relationship?" He questioned making both his lovers look at eachother before looking at him.

"I mean.. yeah. But we never actually tried it. One girl with three niggas? I can just imagine how much sex we will have."
Cai spoke but sivoni stared in a anger manner.

"Calm yo ass down sivoni. Or imma tear yo ass up again." Cai mumbled making sivoni pout as he rolled his eyes cuddling closer to cai.

"I mean.. I thought about it. But I thought one of y'all was gon be upset." Sivoni replied.

"Which one of us wo- Caizen crazy ass." Sivoni added, interrupting Haden making Haden cackle.

"He is a crazy ass ni- y'all know I'm right here right?" Cai spoke looking inbetween them.

"We know papa, we don't care." Haden spoke kissing his lips twice making cai roll his eyes kissing him back.

'I'm taking both of y'all out tonight. Y'all smell like sex. Go get inna shower." Haden stated, making Caizen and sivoni nod there heads.

Meanwhile, while they were in the shower getting ready. Haden took the time to take the sheets off of the bed, stuffing them into the washer.

He put his towel around his waist, going across the hall. Deciding to shower in there, he tuned on the light starting his water.