𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄.

@WICKEDMAN  6hr

HADEN KJAY WALLS Send message 💚🖇️

HADEN KJAY WALLS
Send message 💚🖇️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HADEN was out of his mind, along with sivoni without there love - Caizen.

He seemed to be doing good from what he seen on Instagram, it had been 9 months without seeing each other face to face.

And haden was now, looking over barbietits and he was in shock. He hadn't been looking at her lives and over her onlyfans since life took a toll on him.

He grabbed his phone as he was in his lambo, waiting for his friend lakeyah get out of chanel. And he already knew voni was at the studio, he was almost done with his album 'What It Means To Be King' and Haden was really proud of him.

"Now she wanna finally be done shopping." Haden spoke soft but loud enough so she could hear, making lakeyah roll her eyes and wave him off as she put the bags in his backseat.

"Boy thank you for taking me shopping, my car over here acting an ass. But drop me off and we can hang out tomorrow pleasee!" Lakeyah spoke, as the song 'Evil Twins' blasted through the speakers.

Minutes later, the drive was now done and lakeyah was now home as Haden made his way to his house.

He opened his phone, going to Instagram to see caizens recent post just to see how he was doing.

@SLIMEBALL88

♡💬✈️304,473 likesSlimeBall88 life been good, not complaining

♡💬✈️
304,473 likes
SlimeBall88 life been good, not complaining

Haden liked the post, as he comment a heart on it. He would look delusional but it was Haden, he didn't really care. But he was happy that Caizen was doing good.

Haden parked into his garage, "designer where you at!" He spoke, watching his gray pit bull run up to him as he pet him. Taking off his shoes as he went upstairs turning on his tv.

Grabbing his phone, he went on Instagram starting his Instagram live as he waved showing his diamond teeth. "Waddup yall, how yall doing?"

Comments began flooding in.

Ilovewick I love you daddy!

Slimeball88 you look nice.

He tried to not give a reaction, seeing Caizen comment he exited off live quickly. Remembering he wanted to see barbietits.

It's been a while, so he went onto onlyfans. Dming her, wanting to hear from her.

@BARBIETITS

Hey ma.

Hey handsome, how have you been? Haven't seen you in my lives. :(

I been busy, you doing one tonight?

Yeah! Join if you can love.

Okay I'll be there ma, see u soon.

See ya. <3

@wickedman liked your message!

─── ───

He stopped texting her, as he seen a call from an unknown number come in. He stared at it for a second, thinking it was spam but he accepted it anyways.

"Hello?" His voice spoke, as he put the phone on speaker setting it on the bed.

"Yo, it's Caizen." Caizen spoke, making Haden a little nervous.

"I miss- let's talk in person. Come to the house."

"Okay, I'll be there in a min."

"Love you.."

"Love you too cai"

˚₊‧ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

NOTE , hey yall

NOTE , hey yall. I hope yall missed me as much as I missed yall, sorry for going ghost again!