𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙾𝚄𝚃

@SLIMEBALL88 2m

CAIZEN MAROON GAULDENSend message 💚🖇️

Send message 💚🖇️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CAIZEN was excited for this date the 2 planned, he appreciated how hard they were working to earn him back. Sending him flowers each day, with love notes and pictures of them he saved in a shoe box.

He dusted himself off, checking his phone for any messages from the two seeing one from hassen.

Hassen 😘
Outside.

He didn't open it, he turned his phone off putting his jacket on as he slipped on his Air Force going downstairs opening the door.

He seen sivoni in the passenger seat, and hassen in the drivers seat.

His heart beat racing, he squinted. "I don't know why the fuck I'm nervous these niggas ain't nobody." He mumbled to himself, before making his way to the back.

Hassen rushing to the car door opening it for Caizen, "thank you." He mumbled smiling, hassen humming before shutting the door.

"Wassup Caizen, you look good ma." Sivoni said, making Caizen blush highly.

"Thank you." He blushed.

The ride to the dinner place was silent, he was not bothered by it going on his phone he went and scrolled through Twitter.

Checking his notifs, "so, Caizen. How you been?" Hassen spoke making Caizen think of what he wanted to say.

"I been good, and y'all?"

"Good."

"Aight."

The drive felt like the longest thing ever, even though it was just 20 min.

Once they arrived, it was a rooftop dinner. Caizen hopped out the car, along with hassen and sivoni. L

They all entered the selected dinner place, walking up to the white lady at the booth.

"Reservations for sivoni?" Sivoni spoke, licking his lips making the white lady blush.

Hassen squinted, while Caizen sat on his phone not really caring because once again... they weren't together.

"Right this way." The lady whose name tagged said Callie said seductively making hassen tap her.

"Don't get fucked up bitch." He said smiling as his diamonds glistened, naming the lady Callie gasped.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean-"

"Yeah that's cute don't do it again."

Callie nodded her head as she leaded them to the table, letting them sit.

"Uh- our waitress will be with y'all right away." Callie said, rushing away to the back making hassen chuckle.

Caizen sat on the other side by himself, while hassen and sivoni sat next to eachother.

Caizen put his phone down, feeling stares from both of the two on him as he looked up staring back.

This was ongoing for about 25 seconds until Caizen spoke up, "y'all just going to stare at me like some weirdos? Y'all ain't gonna talk?" She questioned

"You look handsome."

"You look pretty."

"Thank yall, yall look pretty and handsome too." He spoke blushing.

"How can we get you back ma?" Hassan spoke,
Caizen thought really hardly.

"Just show me y'all are willing to fight for my love."

"Deal."

"Easy shit."

They knew this would be the easiest way to get back with him, they missed him so much.

Truth be told, they haven't had sex with eachother since Caizen left. They felt like it was wrong in some way, knowing Caizen both had a hold on them.

"I love you." Both boys said in unison.

"I love you guys too." He mumbled playing with his fingernails.

"Kiss?" Sivoni said making Caizen lean up and pecking his lips multiple times, before sivoni grabbed his neck entering his tongue inside of his mouth.

The kiss went slow and steady, there tongues dancing around eachother as hassen sat back and watched in awe. His member hardening underneath.

"Aight aight yall stop." Hassen mumbled making them giggle as they both backed away sitting down.

Wiping their mouths, Caizen stared at hassen talking to him through his eyes both leaning up as they kissed eachother passionately.

Hassen groaning, grabbing Caizen neck as his finger nails digged inside of the side of his neck.

"If yall think we fucking yall got another thing coming." Caizen spoke making hassen and sivoni chuckled before a male waiter came out.

"Aight time to eat!"