𝚆𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝙷𝙰!

CRYSTAL MONETLos Angeles, California___________________________________

CRYSTAL MONET
Los Angeles, California
___________________________________

CRYSTAL was rushing out of her house, in panic and worriness for her beloved friend aka her sneaky link for some reason — sivoni.

He texted her saying it was an emergency, or his words exactly being 'cry come here!!! I'm bleeding out!!!' Which she didn't believe but he was dramatic like that.

He sent her the address, being it was a hotel she was very confused.

She hurried to her car, in her skirt with her balenciaga shirt knowing she wasn't dress for an emergency.

She got in, starting her car as she began speeding up to the address. "Sorry but y'all gonna have to move!" Crystal yelled out the window.

In about 20 minutes, she ended up there parking. Steeping out she hurried to the door, "hello! I'm here for sivoni, sivoni Bennett!" She hurried out

"Go up room c134." The woman said, sivoni already telling her to let the lady up once she was here.

She went to the stairs, going up them. Finding the rooms.

"Room c120, c132, c134 bingo!" She hurried knocking, before the door automatically open someone smashing their lips into hers. She opened her eyes, being her highest tipper wick.

She gasped, pushing him back. Feeling someone come up behind her turning her around as they kissed on her neck.

She seen sivoni standing there, she screamed. 'We all want you is what's going on." Sivoni mumbled, pointing at her.

All 3 of the man stood there, eyeing her down as if she was a piece of meat. "W-who are you?" She pointed at Caizen.

"Slime ball baby, pleasure to meet you. Call me cai. Crystal." He held out his hand, she shook in before being pulled it as he kissed her lips.

"I been wanting you for the longest, them little lives was getting boring."

She nodded her head before squinting, at sivoni. "You set me up?" She questioned going for him before Haden budged kissing her lips next.

"He ain't set you up, we all wanted you. Ain't that right?"

Sivoni nodded, before grabbing her arm. "Yeen denying this ain't you, you want it to don't you mama?" He questioned, kissing her lips slowly, making her moan before she pushed him.

"No im not no fun bucket! Just cause I play with this pussy do not mean I fuck anything so back away sex demons!" She spoke pushing all of them.