𝚂𝙴𝚇 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴.

@BARBIETITS  10M

CRYSTAL ILAIYSA MONET

Send message 💚🖇️

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CRYSTAL was very insecure, so sometimes she wouldn't show her face when she did a live. Or anything of the sort.

Even though some of her followers were turnt on by her big boobs and pretty pussy, they loved seeing the way her facial expressions changed when playing with herself.

She felt as if it was ugly, but it made more money come in.

"Hey mommies babies." Monet spoke seductively, as she squeezed her breast together smiling.

She received some heys and hellos back, as she pouted. "What can i do to make you guys happy today?" She asked rubbing onto her body checking comments.

Ilovecrystal — "put ya pussy lips on love I'll give you a thousand dollars!"

Slimeball88 — "play with that pretty pussy today?"

user27392 — "play with that glitter dild0!"

SLIMEBALL88 TIPPED 70,000 COINS.

She smiled receiving her first tip, "thank you daddy."

Slimeball88 — "anything fa you."

The camera was angled down, so her face couldn't be seen. Even though her followers hated it, she didn't mind doing what was comfortable to her.

She slowly took off her lingerie, rubbing over her breast pinching them as she hissed. Pouting, she opened her legs. Licking over her fingers.

She rubbed over her sensitive bud, before plunging her fingers inside of her wetness. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she began jabbing her fingers repeatedly in the same spot.

Grinding against them, she bit her bottom lip. Drawing blood out as she held a frown. "Oh I'm cumming daddy!" She spoke.

She began squirting on the towel she sat under her, as she lifted her shaking legs up covering her face.

'Oh my god!' She cried out, tears now falling down her face in satisfaction her cum and squirt mixed together.

She sat there, her legs up as she was trying to catch her breath before sitting up laughing at herself.

Ilovecrystal tipped 70,000 coins!

Slimeball tipped 100,000 coins!

User462916 tipped 1,000 coins!

Userunknown tipped 7,000 coins!

'I hope you guys enjoyed, I know I did. I love you babies goodnight.' She spoke blowing a kiss as she waved before ending the live.

She was going to have to remind herself to transfer the money she made tonight inside the bank. But before that, she was going to clean herself up.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ────

@SLIMEBALL88 6m

CAIZEN MAROON GAULDENSend message 💚🖇️────────────────────

Send message 💚🖇️
────────────────────

CAIZEN washed his cum filled hands, as he dried them off with a paper towel. Huffing, he thru his shorts and psd draws inside the washer.

'What you doing naked?' He heard sivoni said, before he cleared his throat.

'Uh. I spilled some on myself. So I'm cleaning my shorts and shit.' He spoke making a quick lie, hoping sivoni believed it.

'Mhm, you look good.' He hear voni say, before he bent down. Putting half his dreads in a ponytail grabbing caizens harden member.

'Thank you handsome- fuck.' He mumbled, feeling sivoni began stroking his thicken member. Tapping it on his pink tongue.

'Put it in ya mouth bitch.' He uttered out grabbing the back of voni's head sliding his member inside the warmth of his mouth.

Letting a loud groan, he felt a hand attach to his neck seeing it was haden. He smashed his lips against his, groaning at the taste of candy that was on the olders tongue.

'Horny ass. You want some dick pretty?' Haden mumbled out, making sivoni pop caizen's dick out of his mouth making cai groan.

'Mane yea. But I was finna nut voni.' He mumbled making voni stand up wiping the corner of his mouth.

'That ain't fair. I want some dick first.' Voni spoke pouting making Haden smack his teeth as he looked at both of the boys.

'Mane, both of y'all get onna bed.' He spoke watching both of them disregard all their clothing before getting on the bed, in the position he liked the most.

'Slut ass bitches.'