chapter 2

" he is gone " jeongguk gritted his teeth and looked forwards to a sudden loud screams and chants.

Jeongguks eyes were glued again the glass box slowly lifted up and the silver haired male came to view properly. Without any filter.

Jeongguk was mesmerized for a second he forgot about namjoon. He realized why namjoon made him sit and watch this performance.

He was lost.

" V ! I'll give you my all money ! Come with me ! " a man probably in his late thirties yelled and the silver haired boy didn't bulge.

" No ! Come with me ! I'll make you the queen of my empire ! " another man in his forties yelled yet , the silver haired male didn't bulge.

" pathetic shits " taehyungs mind Said to himself as he looked around the crowd people throwing cashes like it's some waste paper.

Cash flowing in every corner of the place form the above too. Taehyung was bored--he was literally bored. When he came first all of this gave him a shift of aldreline rush and as days progressed--everything was dull.

Suddenly taehyungs eyes caught someone---a black haired male---young--really young , he was wearing a grey coat with black slacks his body clothes looked like it was made for him.

Taehyungs mind played a game his lips curled at a corner a little. Taehyung seductively walked his body moving like water. Taehyung is water--he surely is.

" V IS COMMING ! " another male yelled everyone were already gasping at the close view of the males features and his body.

" V come with me ! I'll show you the paradise ! " a man said and was about to go and gran taehyung but got pulled off from him by some gaurds.

" V! " the man roared yet taehyungs eyes were fixed on jeongguks eyes not diverting all the time.

" this pretty boy is walking towards me--what does he have in his mind--looks like he has something " jeongguk said to himself as he looked at the silver haired male proceeding towards him.

To jeongguks surprise taehyung stopped infront of him tilting his head looking at jeomgguk with an siren eyes before lifting his leg and putting it on jeongguks chest.

His Heels pressed on jeongguks chest jeongguks eyes fixed on taehyungs beautiful yet dangerous eyes.

Jeongguk didn't said anything and taehyung took out his legs and bended towards jeongguk his face inches away from jeongguks earlobes. Ghosting over jeongguks earlobes.

His slender fingers touched jeomgguks ear playing with the rings " hey handsome " taehyung said his voice sounded deeper than the pacific ocean.

Jeongguk was surprised on how good taehyungs voice sounded--it sounded so sexy and sensual.

" mind If I give you a lap dance " taehyung asked and jeongguk bit his lips as he felt taehyung climbing over him his thick thighs over jeongguks masculine legs.

" hmm ? " taehyung asked as he pulled out and looked at jeongguks driven face his eyes were already looking drunk taehyung unconsciously felt so hot looking into jeongguks eyes